CAP 17 CAP 6 - Part 10 - Movepool Poll 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull of Heaven

Whatever we do, I only hope not to see another Aurumoth.

Last edited:
Korski

Unbelievable - we managed to come this far, only to be forced to choose between dropping a few counters and checks, and Baton Passing Belly Drum. We were so close...

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Korski

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAY NO TO BATON PASS.

when you vote for it, you vote with hitler.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Korski

I almost had a change of heart and went with Bull because I realized that I think Drain Punch is actually worse for the project than Roost. However, I believe it is worse because of what it provides in one single move. Between Roost and Brick Break, Bull's still provides all of this, and the ability to take on other roles while still having that same utility seems worse to me than simply condensing it into one move and giving it nothing else.

Bull of Heaven

Baton Pass is actually a cool idea imo, and I think that Drain Punch would be less manageable by an opponent than Brick Break + Roost for no good reason. But eh, either way works for me.

Korski

It comes down to this. Do we want Caemodore to be actually useful in its intended role or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)