Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the reward from the person in Cafe Woof for keeping a Furfrou groomed for 14 days?

Furfrou resets if you put it in the PC or after 5 days without grooming, and I don't want to lug around a Furfrou in my party for 14 days and end up just getting a crappy ribbon or something. Has anyone ever accomplished this feat?

Is there any way to turn off all of these fucking obnoxious notices when you're sitting on the PSS menu? Every minute or so on of these "Do you want to trade? Do you want to use an O-Power? Do you want to wonder trade? Do you want to battle?" messages and I'm over it.

STFU and let me play already. I don't want to sit on the Amie or Super Training pages becauseI w ant to know who's online.

After breeding a Fraxure with Dragon Dance to a female Charmander, the baby did not receive Dragon Dance as an egg move. Fraxure had that move at the first slot, while Charmander already had the egg move Flare Blitz. How do i get Dragon Dance Charmander? :x

Also can Outrage be relearned?

Last edited:
Can the move tutors moves be taught more than once? As in more than one pokemon can learn it?
EDIT: Found out you can.

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
^Skill Swap or Role Play is usually the fastest way to do it. Train a Mr. Mime to a sufficient level, and you're golden.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Breeding a wallbreaking, Naughty Aegislash. Which IV, when ignored, would negatively impact it the least: HP, Def, or Sp.Def?
Speed should be 0 ideally, so you can take on other Aegislash.

Also, what happens if you add someone to friends who has two different pokemon games? Will they have two PSS/safari icons, or will it be one and it changes when they log on to the other version?
I keep having to switch over to my X game every so often and sit online so I pass the marker for beating the Elite 4 over to other people on the PSS. Being on the other game allows them to get your first two safari mons, but no HA's or 3rd mon. You only have 1 Safari per friend code.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Hey guys in a Wonder Trade the other day I got a level 1 Carbink with Sturdy, it's Hidden Ability.

The problem is Carbink is genderless and I thought HA 's couldn't be passed via Ditto breeding... So how does it exist?

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hey guys in a Wonder Trade the other day I got a level 1 Carbink with Sturdy, it's Hidden Ability.

The problem is Carbink is genderless and I thought HA 's couldn't be passed via Ditto breeding... So how does it exist?
You can find Pokemon with HA'd in Horde battles. Rarely, Carbink can spawn in a Roggenrola horde and have its hidden ability :)

Does Excadrill/Drilbur learn Stealth Rock as an egg move? I know it's a tutor in gen5, but it's much easier to breed IVs in gen 6

They changed HA inheritance this gen. Males can pass HAs through breeding with a ditto, so I imagine the same applies to genderless mons.

Speed should be 0 ideally, so you can take on other Aegislash.

I keep having to switch over to my X game every so often and sit online so I pass the marker for beating the Elite 4 over to other people on the PSS. Being on the other game allows them to get your first two safari mons, but no HA's or 3rd mon. You only have 1 Safari per friend code.
So even if you have X and Y, you only get one FS if you are using the same 3ds both?

Last edited:
Quick question re. sleep clause - if I bounce a Spore back using Magic Bounce, can I proceed to use my own sleep move on a second Pokemon? I know it's allowed to bounce back a sleep move when they already have a sleeping Pokemon.

Quick question re. sleep clause - if I bounce a Spore back using Magic Bounce, can I proceed to use my own sleep move on a second Pokemon? I know it's allowed to bounce back a sleep move when they already have a sleeping Pokemon.
When the game itself enforces sleep clause, then the second sleep will just fail. In wifi, you just have to be courteous since they haven't given us the option to set sleep clause. So yeah, if they sleep themselves, you can't put a second mon to sleep.

I'm probably really late with this and I apologize if this was the wrong thread to post this in since I couldn't seem to find a better one. How did Rotom, Shaymin and Giratina forms work between Pt and D/P? So lets say I was battling my friend(he has pearl, i have platinum), and I use Shaymin sky form. How does it work since D/P don't have data on the new forms?

So what happens if I switch one of the games into a different 3ds (when previously I have been using the same one for both), do the Friend Code change? Causing the FS to do too? What happen if I switch back to the former one again?
Friend codes are based on the 3DS. You can get a Friend Safari from someone who doesn't even have the game, although it will be limited. So if you switch the cart to another 3DS, your friends won't be able to see you unless they swap codes for that 3DS as well (in which case they will see the Safari for that 3DS.) That's why the Safaris have the name of the 3DS assigned to them instead of the name of the character.

0 Spe seems to be the preferred IV for Brave, so you can underspeed stuff and take a hit in the Defense Stance instead of attacking first, then taking a much harder hit in Attack Stance.
True, I wanted to make sure of that. Thanks, I'll keep on breeding till the dang mother passes it. (She keeps passing spatk lol)

I would presume on D/P it would show up as the Shaymin etc. DP form, and you would see it as what its true from is. Such as; you send out Shaymin-S. Your friend sees the DP forme, you see the HGSSPt Forme. This also happened with the new Kyreums forms.

Does anyone know of a way to get more than the 2 Moon stones you find in the field in this game? I used up both of mine thinking I'd be able to replace them fairly easily as every other goddamn stone in this game has some easy method of replacement, but I can't seem to find any way to do it. There's no wild Clefairy (even in Friend Safaris) so I can't even resort to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)