Lock this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGrrr
Looking for: Triple/Quad Flawless female Froakie (with Protean)
Offering: Penta Flawless Modest female Litleo (with egg move Fire Spin). I have either 31/31/31/31/X/31 ; 31/31/31/X/31/31 or X/31/31/31/31/31.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
McGrrr
Looking for: Triple/Quad Flawless female Froakie (with Protean)
Offering: Penta Flawless Modest female Litleo (with egg move Fire Spin). I have either 31/31/31/31/X/31 ; 31/31/31/X/31/31 or X/31/31/31/31/31.
I didn't know that people were still breeding Froakies! You're very welcome to a quad flawless female. Does the 31/31/31/x/31/31 Female have Unnerve? If so, you have a deal.

What ball is it in, BTW?

Last edited:
The Litleo in question does have Unnerve! And yes, I'm well behind the times with the Froakie stuff, but then again, I've been focusing more on the fire types. And even though I've been breeding these frogs for the best part of a day, all of my females are coming out terrible, so I'm hoping this will speed up the process somewhat.
EDIT: My in-game name is Nigel for reference. Sorry, forgot to mention that detail earlier on.

Last edited:

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
The Litleo in question does have Unnerve! And yes, I'm well behind the times with the Froakie stuff, but then again, I've been focusing more on the fire types. And even though I've been breeding these frogs for the best part of a day, all of my females are coming out terrible, so I'm hoping this will speed up the process somewhat.
What's your in game now? I'm McGrr. Initiate if you see me.

Would you be interested in a flawless female naive Fletchling with Gale Wings? I would like a flawless or nearly flawless timid Protean Froakie. Thanks. Add me if interested @ FC: 2423 - 3106 - 4301.

McGrrr - Hey There, Do you also have a rain dish Squirtle in a dive ball that is a male too or do you only just have a female? If you only have just females of that squirtle, that's fine with me.

Also, Could you CMT for that squirtle, please?

EDIT:
And for that Fire HP Froakie too?

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Would you take 6IV Adamant mawile for HP Fire froakie?
No Thank you.

McGrrr - Hey There, Do you also have a rain dish Squirtle in a dive ball that is a male too or do you only just have a female? If you only have just females of that squirtle, that's fine with me.

Also, Could you CMT for that squirtle, please?

EDIT:
And for that Fire HP Froakie too?
Are you only offering pre-XY stuff that will be delivered with Pokemon Bank? It's not entirely clear from your trade thread.

Sorry, didn't find anything I need atm.

Can't resist that Belly drum Swirlix xD

hahahaha i love Swirlix too now im working im Aromatisse same ball Sassy HA 31/X/31/31/31/0 Egg Moves: Disable and Wish when i finish this i trade you ^^

No Thank you.

Are you only offering pre-XY stuff that will be delivered with Pokemon Bank? It's not entirely clear from your trade thread.
Well, technically I have no idea what you mean by Pre-XY stuff and Pokemon Bank. ^^;

if you actually don't see anything on my thread that you want, That's fine with me. But are you in need for banner services?

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well, technically I have no idea what you mean by Pre-XY stuff and Pokemon Bank. ^^;

if you actually don't see anything on my thread that you want, That's fine with me. But are you in need for banner services?
Actually, I'm just genuinely confused by where I can find your tradeable stuff from the 6th generation.

I don't need any banner services, thanks. However, we might use these photos of Hamstern if we do:

very interested in frokie:)
have 5iv perfect togepi no egg moves and adamant speed boost torchic, also +bp item to them when trade:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)