Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly baton pass torchic and 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid togepi

offering Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 riolu with bullet punch and crunch

make an offer if you have either please

Thank you to those who answered my EV training question.

Would anyone please help me with a Dex Trade for Xerneas, Moltres and Articuno? I'm sorry but I don't have anything to offer other than my Friend safari code or some random Beldums I have.

Thanks everyone.

Edit: I will trade back of course. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear. The beldum would be a seperate trade.

Sorry about taking so long to get back, if either of you are still willing just toss me your code and I'll head online, thanks!

Thinking back after posting that, I can just add from profile, so I'm just going to do that...
I'm still willing to trade. I added you already.

ANYONE!!! PLEASE MARVEL SCALE DRATINI ME!!!!

I need a female spitback with relevant IV's.

You are welcome to any of the following
- Pokerus &
Available 4+IV Spitbacks
- Modest Abra(Magic Guard, Synchronize, and Inner Focus)
- Jolly Axew(Mold Breaker & Rivalry)
- Jolly Larvitar(Dragon Dance & Outrage)
- Jolly Aron(Rock Head & Sturdy w/Stealth Rocks)
- Adamant Aron(Rock Head w/Stealth Rocks)
- Adamant Larvitar(Guts)
- Adamant Scyther(Technician & Swarm)
- Adamant Honedge(No Guard)
- Brave Honedge(No Guard)
- Jolly Tyrunt(Strong Jaw)
- Jolly Charmader(Blaze w/D-dance, Outrage, F-Blitz, and D-Pulse)
I have what you're looking for, and I will give you one for free if you can trade me either Zapdos or Articuno for my Pokédex. I will trade them right back if you wish, and obviously you will get to keep the Dratini for your help.

Desperately looking for a Protean Froakie/evos here myself. Not fussed with IVs atm as I've not got much of substance to offer back outside of un-IVed marvel scale dragonairs or infiltrator Zubat's w/ pokerus and defog/Bravebird already bred, and/or access to my friend Safari w/ Braixen + Growlithe waiting to be poached. What a selection to choose from, huh? :p

Last edited:
Looking for a Ditto with X/30/X/30/X/30
The IV's HAVE to be those exact values. IV's for the hex values don't matter, I just need the triple 30.

Is it able to RNG a 3rd Gen Jirachi? From Pokémon Channel or Pokémon Colosseum bonus disc? If not I might start SR for one on my Pokémon Channel game.

I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Gale Wings Fletchlings. I'm looking for other 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31 mons. PM me if you're interested.

I caught a Ditto - #132 (Modest) : 31 / 30 / 28 / 28 / 31 / 18 - 19
from a safari. Do you guys think I should keep it?

Last edited:
The IV's are good, but I would wait until you get a Ditto with 3x 31 IV's at least. (If you want to maximize 5-6 IV's)

I'm looking for a Poliwag with Swift Swim (HA). I could offer: Protean Froakie, Drought Vulpix, Chlorophyll Bulbasaur, Solar Power Charmander, Marvel Scale Dratini, Galewing Fletchling, Speed Boost Torchic, Lightningrod Pichu.

I also have some Froakies and Fletchlings with 5x 31 IV's. (Naive with Protean and Adamant with Galewing)

you should definitly keep it it doesnt have tons of max ivs but they stil are pretty high and for ungendered pokemon this could be awesome:)

Got myself some shinies from fishing that someone might be interested in. Got a Skrelp, 2 Goldeens, a Poliwhirl and a blue-stripped basculin ( all of them shinies ofc) . Mostly interested in other shines, especially of the ralts line (not gallade tho) or ghastly line. But others could be interesting too. I'm not picky about iv's or nature (tho maybe an adamant ghastly would be a little meh ;p ) so don't let that hold you back :).

Got myself some shinies from fishing that someone might be interested in. Got a Skrelp, 2 Goldeens, a Poliwhirl and a blue-stripped basculin ( all of them shinies ofc) . Mostly interested in other shines, especially of the ralts line (not gallade tho) or ghastly line. But others could be interesting too. I'm not picky about iv's or nature (tho maybe an adamant ghastly would be a little meh ;p ) so don't let that hold you back :).
how do you guys find so many shinies realy I just found one while looking for fosils bu there isnt a single pokemon where I found more then 1 shiny ever

lol that doesnt work at all I tried it dozens of times in places where you could only catch 1 kind but I always ended upafter a few times by catching nothing so chain broken.
Put a Pokémon with Suction Cups on the first slot in your team. This will increase your chance to fish a Pokémon.

New day, new page, new stuff...

I have a box full of spitbacks (4 perfect IV) Relaxed Pineco with Sturdy ability and egg move Stealth Rock. Also have two perfects:
31/31/x/31/31/31 (HP Electric)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (HP Dark)

Level 35 untouched Forretress (Relaxed, Sturdy) with Stealth Rock 31/31/x/31/31/x

Also have Marill (Adamant, Huge Power) with egg move BD/Superpower/Aqua Jet, A few Riolu spitbacks (Jolly) with Crunch/Bullet Punch and Joltik spitbacks (Timid).

My Wants: Careful Larvitar 4-5 perfect IV with relevant egg moves (Stealth Rock/Pursuit/Dragon Dance), Chlorrophyl Bulbasaur 4-5 perfect IV (egg moves?) and Adamant or Brave Honedge 4 to 5 perfect IV. Will consider other similar egg move, 4-5 IV pokes... but I am mainly looking for those three.

Also, don't be greedy... several trades yesterday did not go through because people wanted 2 for 1. That's not how I roll... I put time and effort in breeding, just like you, and 1 for 1 is fair.

Please PM me.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have like 6 Espurrs (field egg group) with 5 perfect IVs that I would like to trade. They have the 5 IVs in varying stats, they have varying natures, and I have both male and female ones. I'm not looking for anything specific, so just let me know if you're interested.

EDIT: Natures are: Jolly, Modest, Hasty, Bold, Naive, and Timid.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have like 4 or 5 Espurrs (field egg group) with 5 perfect IVs that I would like to trade. They have the 5 IVs in varying stats, they have varying natures, and I have both male and female ones. I'm not looking for anything specific, so just let me know if you're interested.
Do you have a male with Own Tempo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)