Argans trading thread

Current Wants:

5 IV Rotom/Beldum/Staryu. Willing to trade any 2 pokemon in my thread for 1 of these.
I have some bad times to trade my beldum, it's adamant 5IV 31/31/31/xx/31/31 clear body. It was a pain in the... to get lol x).

I'd like of your larvesta and a female froakie for this <3 .

I can breed timid/jolly charmander 5IV with proper spread (DD, outrage, dragon pulse) or brave honedge 5IV if you want too.

+ squirtle modest with dragon pulse aurasphere and water spout!

Last edited:
Heading out for a while, if anyone has anymore requests feel free to post them and I'll get back to you either later today or tomorrow.

I'm interested on one Modest Gooey Goomy, are you interested on a Modest Rain Dish or Torrent 31/x/31/31/31/31 Squirtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse?

Adamant speed boost torchic (31/31/31/x/31/31) male for either an adamant GW fletchling or adamant tech scyther?

Hey there, I'm interested in a Ferroseed, let me know if there is something in my trade thread you're interested in.

I'm interested in a modest Deino, but all I really have to offer right now is a shiny SS Horsea. Any chance that's good enough?

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Hi, I'm interested in your Adamant Sand Rush Drilbur. I have 31/xx/31/31/31/00 Relaxed Aroma Veil/Healer Spritzee and 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid Dry Skin Helioptile; are you interested?

Im interested in both the gastly and the azumarill, would you be interested in jolly speed boost torchic for one of them?

Im interested in both the gastly and the azumarill, would you be interested in jolly speed boost torchic for one of them?
Sorry, I already have far too many offers for male speed boost torchics atm. If you get a female with speed boost though let me know and I'll give you both of them for it.

Alright, everyone should be responded to and my queue is almost empty, I'll be online for at least the next 6 hours for those who still need to trade me.

Just bred a female adamant speed boost torchic (31/31/31/x/31/31). What a pain. Would you be willing to do 3 of yours for it? I'd choose ones that are relatively easy to breed on your end.

Hey Argans would you be interested in a 31/31/31/x/31/31, impish, harvest phantump? I'm interested in a ferroseed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)