Eli and DeidaraC5's Gen6 Trade Thread

I would like to trade for Deidara's Kangaskhan.

Would a Timid Ghastly 31/X/31/31/31/31 work? It's in a Dusk Ball and will be Female so you guys can breed more to add to your shop if you want to.

Ive magic guard timid abra, jolly shroomish poison heal effect spore and quick feet, tech adamant scyther, adamant guts larvitar with stealth rock pursuit and dragon dance, and adamant marvel scale dratini, lmk what i can give u for your buneelby, also all pokes listed here are perfect 5 iv's

I would like to trade for Deidara's Kangaskhan.

Would a Timid Ghastly 31/X/31/31/31/31 work? It's in a Dusk Ball and will be Female so you guys can breed more to add to your shop if you want to.
Eh sure why not can you trade right now if so Pm me your ingame name and friend code.

Ive magic guard timid abra, jolly shroomish poison heal effect spore and quick feet, tech adamant scyther, adamant guts larvitar with stealth rock pursuit and dragon dance, and adamant marvel scale dratini, lmk what i can give u for your buneelby, also all pokes listed here are perfect 5 iv's
What ball is abra in? I'd take a female.

Bunnelby/Diggersby

OT: Eli (Y, 40517)
Tradeable Stock:

Can I CMT you for this I can offer, need this so much. Male or Female
Offering 3 Pokemon for it.

the Kalos starters - Hidden Abilities
Chespin - Nest Ball - Adamant
Fennekin - Repeat Ball - Timid
Froakie - Dive Ball - Timid

Honedge - Luxury Ball - Adamant
Litleo - Repeat Ball - Timid
Noviern- Dusk Ball - Timid
Goodra - Heal Ball - Modest
Mawile - Heal Ball - Adamant (intimidate)

Bunnelby/Diggersby
OT:
Eli (Y, 40517)
Tradeable Stock:

Can I CMT you for this I can offer, need this so much. Male or Female
Offering 3 Pokemon for it.

the Kalos starters - Hidden Abilities
Chespin - Nest Ball - Adamant
Fennekin - Repeat Ball - Timid
Froakie - Dive Ball - Timid

Honedge - Luxury Ball - Adamant
Litleo - Repeat Ball - Timid
Noviern- Dusk Ball - Timid
Goodra - Heal Ball - Modest
Mawile - Heal Ball - Adamant (intimidate)
Oh hey, Instead of 3 pokemon I'd rather accept a female fennekin (+ a female goodra would be nice, but not completely necessary, as mine is in an ultra ball lol)? The rest I'm not all too interested in.

Oh hey, Instead of 3 pokemon I'd rather accept a female fennekin (+ a female goodra would be nice, but not completely necessary, as mine is in an ultra ball lol)? The rest I'm not all too interested in.
I can trade you one of my female Fennekin Lv 29 (Magician) in a repeat ball with 31/x/31/31/31/31 for one of your female Diggerby.
I do have a female Goomy in Heal Ball would you be willing to trade that for another poke?

I want Larvitar
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Jolly | Guts (Sand Stream) |
Dragon Dance / Pursuit / Stealth Rock |

i can offer:
Togepi
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Serene Grace |

Interested in one of your timid protean froakies in dive balls

go ahead and look through my thread
the most popular seem to be the ferroseeds and togepis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)