Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have modest nasty plot hustle togepi spitbacks i'm willing to trade for other spitbacks pm if you want to trade
x/31/31/31/31/31 female
31/31/31/31/x/31 female
31/31/31/x/31/31 female
31/31/x/31/31/31 male
31/x/31/31/31/31 male
Would you like a Gible, Mawile or Joltik spitback for a female.

hey guys im looking to get some more competitivly viable pokes for trade right now i have a protean greninja timid nature with 31 iv in speed sp atk and other stats. Its ev trained and ready for battle. I also have a ditto safari so i can catch dittos you desire. pm me with trade anything helps i just want to get to battling :) . I also have some flawless pokes i would let people use to bread including gengar salamance garchomp gale wind talonflame and t-tar

hey guys im looking to get some more competitivly viable pokes for trade right now i have a protean greninja timid nature with 31 iv in speed sp atk and other stats. Its ev trained and ready for battle. I also have a ditto safari so i can catch dittos you desire. pm me with trade anything helps i just want to get to battling :) . I also have some flawless pokes i would let people use to bread including gengar salamance garchomp gale wind talonflame and t-tar
For one of your spitbacks you can have my togepi spitbacks.

Can anyone explain to me how to spread IVs to pokemon? I haven't gotten to the city yet to check IVs. But I'm curious though since I'm always breeding. I'm new to this by the way. Thanks

Hey I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me transfer some Pokémon for me? I have 12 Pokémon that I would like to transfer from my X version to Y version. Offering my UT modest Xerneas with outstanding potential and max SPA/SPD/SPE IVs caught in a dive ball once everything has been completed. I'm ready to go now if anyone can help. Deal?
Yeah I can help

Edit: Probably got greninjaed.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain to me how to spread IVs to pokemon? I haven't gotten to the city yet to check IVs. But I'm curious though since I'm always breeding. I'm new to this by the way. Thanks
This Video Helped me Understand IV Breeding. She Does a Good Job Explaining Mechanics.

I have 5 IV's inkay - all adamant - all "contrary" - both male and female - following spreads:
X/31/31/31/31/31
31/X/31/31/31/31
31/31/X/31/31/31
31/31/3/31/X/31
31/31/31/31/31/X

Currently none without a perfect special attack IV

Searching for other 5 IV's (and some 4 IV's)
Please PM if interested ^^

Looking for more friends!

Friend code: 2964 9481 0305
Type: Fire

my safari contains Growlithe, Pyroar and Fletchinder

Last edited:
DITTO STORE (recently updated :D)
HP SPEED CALM LIMBER
DEF SP.ATT HASTY IMPOSTOR
HP SPEED 0SP.DEF HARDY IMPOSTOR
ATT SP.ATT QUIET LIMBER
ATT SP.ATT SASSY LIMBER
ATT DEF TIMID LIMBER
ATT DEF QUIRKY LIMBER
HP SPEED QUIRKY LIMBER
HP SP.ATT IMPISH LIMBER
HP ATT HASTY LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF HASTY LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF HARDY LIMBER
HP DEF 0 SP DEF NAIVE LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF ADAMANT LIMBER
HP DEF HASTY LIMBER
HP DEF SP. ATT GENTLE IMPOSTOR
HP DEF SP.DEF DOCILE IMPOSTOR
DEF SP.DEF SPEED CALM IMPOSTOR
HP ATT 0SP.ATT TIMID IMPOSTOR
0HP SP.ATT SP.DEF QUIET LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF QUIET LIMBER
ATT SP.ATT IMPISH LIMBER
HP DEF CAREFUL LIMBER
HP ATT SP.DEF NAUGHTY IMPOSTER
Pm me if you want anything

Looking for a 4IV no-french ditto to trade with mine.
It is xx/xx/31/31/31/31 spread. ( a 4IV with attack and no special attack is also interesting to me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)