Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if it is possible to get a Gible (Garchomp) with Stealth Rock? I know it's not a TM and can't be learned my leveling or with the tutor, so is there a way to breed it on lo a Gible?
with tyrunt yes it should be possible

edit onicon is probatly right I found the same out the hard with with my elemental punches mankey

Looking for: All X Mega stones except MewtwoX, I had a few but apparently mustve released the pokes with em lol.

Offering stuff in my thread for them.

Available 4+IV Spitbacks
- Modest Abra(Magic Guard, Synchronize, and Inner Focus)
- Jolly Axew(Mold Breaker & Rivalry)
- Jolly Dratini(Marvel Scale w/Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Rush)
- Jolly Larvitar(Guts w/Dragon Dance & Outrage)
- Jolly Aron(Rock Head & Sturdy w/Stealth Rock)
- Adamant Aron(Rock Head w/Stealth Rock)
- Adamant Larvitar(Guts)
- Adamant Fletchling(Gale Wings & Big Pecks)
- Adamant Scyther(Technician & Swarm)
- Adamant Mawile(Intimidate)
- Adamant Honedge(No Guard)
- Brave Honedge(No Guard)
- Jolly Tyrunt(Strong Jaw)
- Jolly Charmader(Blaze w/Dragon dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz, and Dragon Pulse)
- Timid Noibat(Infiltrator & Frisk)
- Timid Froakie(Protean & Torrent)
- Jolly Pinsir(Mold Breaker w/Close Combat & Quick Attack)
* Flawless versions of some of these pokes are available. Send a pm if interested in trading.

Available 4+IV Spitbacks
- Modest Abra(Magic Guard, Synchronize, and Inner Focus)
- Jolly Axew(Mold Breaker & Rivalry)
- Jolly Dratini(Marvel Scale w/Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Dragon Rush)
- Jolly Larvitar(Guts w/Dragon Dance & Outrage)
- Jolly Aron(Rock Head & Sturdy w/Stealth Rock)
- Adamant Aron(Rock Head w/Stealth Rock)
- Adamant Larvitar(Guts)
- Adamant Fletchling(Gale Wings & Big Pecks)
- Adamant Scyther(Technician & Swarm)
- Adamant Mawile(Intimidate)
- Adamant Honedge(No Guard)
- Brave Honedge(No Guard)
- Jolly Tyrunt(Strong Jaw)
- Jolly Charmader(Blaze w/Dragon dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz, and Dragon Pulse)
- Timid Noibat(Infiltrator & Frisk)
- Timid Froakie(Protean & Torrent)
- Jolly Pinsir(Mold Breaker w/Close Combat & Quick Attack)
* Flawless versions of some of these pokes are available. Send a pm if interested in trading.
CMT for Mawile (Intimidate, Adamant). Prefer flawless, but I will take a spitback

Looking to trade off my spitbacks:

5 IV spitback cleffas
4 IV scyther spitbacks (None of the 4 are SpA)
4 IV HP Bunnelby spitbacks
Ideal 5 Bunnelby spitbacks, but with the wrong ability

Need:
Charizardite X/M2nite X/Tyranitarite/Manectrite
(If you PM before I breed it on my own) 4+ IV Protean FEMALE Froakie

hey if I put a fainted suction cups lead in front of my party and then an syncronizer in the second slot would both abilities work?

Question a friend of mine really wants a 5IV Timid Ghastly with Sludge Wave
But, to my knowledge RNG abuse with Dreamworld pokemon is a bit harder to do as well as the dream world shutting down real soon.
Second problem I have is I have no idea what I would trade for something like that cause I don't have much in my games :(

I am in search for a male adamant larvitar with good IVs. I would like him to have the sand stream ability and know the egg moves pursuit and stealth rocks. I continue to get scammed when it comes to these trades, so I am relying on an honest person.

I am in search for a male adamant larvitar with good IVs. I would like him to have the sand stream ability and know the egg moves pursuit and stealth rocks. I continue to get scammed when it comes to these trades, so I am relying on an honest person.
I have those in my thread, what are you offering?

I have two female adamant 4 IV maril with huge power, aqua jet, and belly drum if you're looking still
Not anymore, unfortunately :[
I have 4IV Adamant Charmanders with Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, and Outrage. Need a 4-5IV GW Fletchling or MB Drilbur, but open to all offers. Reply here or post in my profile if interested :]

I have those in my thread, what are you offering?
Would you take a brave contrary inkay, a pichu with volt tackle, a relaxed snorlax, a brave honedge, an adamant honedge, or a rotom for a male ferroseed? I also have a high plains vivillon with a sp attack boosting nature fully ev trained in sp attack and speed.

Hi, I'd like to borrow somebodies male Dragonite/Charizard that is jolly with IV's of 31 in HP, SpD and Spe for a breeding project, the other IV's can be anything (will need for about 10-15 minutes tops), if possible I need dragon dance and outrage as I need them for egg moves. As collateral, I will be giving you a 5IV trained alakazam, which I will swap back for, and I'll attach an item for your trouble :)

Anyone have the dragonite/Charizard? If not dragonite any jolly male with the required IV's and outrage/Dragon dance in the monster or dragon egg groups! Thank you!!

Im looking for an adamant honedge or an adamant mawile, ive got to offer some adamant dratinis, jolly torchics, timid froakies, adamant scythers, timid gastly. if anyones interested?

Im looking for an adamant honedge or an adamant mawile, ive got to offer some adamant dratinis, jolly torchics, timid froakies, adamant scythers, timid gastly. if anyones interested?
I have an adamant honedge. I would take a timid male ghastly.

Hey buddy. I have 2 adamant Honedge's. I'll trade you 1 for the adamant dratini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)