Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Iron Fist Tiburr/Gurdurr Available in Gen VI right now? Where can I find it? Serebii says that it can be found in Victory Road and have been trying but nothing comes up. Bulbapedia says it is not there.

So it is possible to get Iron Fist Conk right now?

Is Iron Fist Tiburr/Gurdurr Available in Gen VI right now? Where can I find it? Serebii says that it can be found in Victory Road and have been trying but nothing comes up. Bulbapedia says it is not there.

So it is possible to get Iron Fist Conk right now?
I believe they show up in hordes. Someone might correct me on this though

Edit: Did a quick search, no one else seems to be able to find them either.
---

I have a ton of 4-5iv spitbacks of Fletchlings, pm me if interested.

For the most part, redistribution rights are a relic of the 5th gen. Back then, when you got a flawless pokemon you would clone it, you would not use it to breed more flawless pokemon, and it was considered unfair to clone someone else's pokemon and trade it for more stuff. Anything you breed yourself, even if the parents are from other people, are yours to do whatever you want with.
Thanks !

Actually, it's Sheer Force. I could have sworn I've seen one before though...
That's OK. Serebii should really update that Pokearth page. The Bulbapedia one is more accurate. Well It give me a reason to run a Pangoro if anything else (too bad it doesn't get Mach Punch)

Looking for a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male Pokemon from the Flying egg group. PM if you wanna trade
I have flawless Gale Wings Fletchling, but no spares at the moment. I have a male and female flawless, so could whip one up for you without too much trouble. I'm not really anxious to get anything on your trade thread, however I suppose I could use a Kanghaskan. I prefer to trade spitbacks, however, so that I can breed a Kangaskhan with me as the OT.

I have flawless Gale Wings Fletchling, but no spares at the moment. I have a male and female flawless, so could whip one up for you without too much trouble. I'm not really anxious to get anything on your trade thread, however I suppose I could use a Kanghaskan. I prefer to trade spitbacks, however, so that I can breed a Kangaskhan with me as the OT.
Don't need a splitback for that... Lol

Looking for leftovers! Pm me and we can work something out

need some help evolving my haunter, anyone on?
I'll help. hop on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)