A New Generation, A New Beginning. (XY Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be willing to trade a Anticipation Eevee for my shiny impish clauncher
just a regular HA eevee or one flawless? I do like your shiny clauncher, and I do have female HA eevee but I don't breed eevee for flawless IVs lol, plenty of people doing that for me :3
CMT, I like about six things; lol. Post on my thread if you like anything. :D
Will post in your thread in a sec
Interested in female Quiet Solosis CMT. Thnx
same as the above

WHY YOUR BULBASAUR NOT IN NEST BAALLLLL

anyways, let me see what I like. How about Zubat, medicham and sand veil jolly garchomp? i would like the medicham to be male, the others can be either

Might want inkay in the future if I don't breed them, which I might :3
Garchomp and Zubat for these two? I still have you added. :D

Binacle
Level: 1
OT: Ryan
EVs: None
Egg Moves: none
Availability:
Jolly Tough Claws 31/31/31/x/31/31 - 1♂

Fletchling
Availability:
Jolly Gale Wings 31/31/31/x/31/31 - 1♂

Garchomp and Zubat for these two? I still have you added. :D

Binacle
Availability:
Jolly Tough Claws 31/31/31/x/31/31 - 1♂

Fletchling
Availability:
Jolly Gale Wings 31/31/31/x/31/31 - 1♂
why did you change your avatar from gary motherfucking oak, now I can barely recognize you. Anyways, its cool. Your need for Fletchling at this point when everyone and their mothers run around with one intrigues me, but I won't question it. =3

why did you change your avatar from gary motherfucking oak, now I can barely recognize you. Anyways, its cool. Your need for Fletchling at this point when everyone and their mothers run around with one intrigues me, but I won't question it. =3
Do you need Iron Head on that Garchomp? Only ask for it if you really need it. *_*

Also, yeah I traded for your female fletchling on day one and haven't traded for s second one since, so I thought I'd get a male to add them to my thread. I'll come online as soon as you respond.

LF:

Quiet Female Magic Guard Solosis

What I have to trade, All are perfect 5IVs:

* Bold Solosis w/ Overcoat
* Adamant Scyther w/ Swarm
* Impish Gligar w/ Hyper Cutter
* Adamant Fletchling w/ Gale Wings
* Adamant Shroomish w/ Effect Spore ( Bullet Seed + Seed Bomb )
* Adamant Dratini w/ Shed Skin
* Timid Noibat w/ Infiltrator
* Timid Noibat w/ Frisk ( Switcheroo )
* Calm/Careful Goomy w/ Hydration/Sap Sipper ( Curse )

Do you need Iron Head on that Garchomp? Only ask for it if you really need it. *_*

Also, yeah I traded for your female fletchling on day one and haven't traded for s second one since, so I thought I'd get a male to add them to my thread. I'll come online as soon as you respond.
i just traded my only male flawless binacle just before so wait a sec for me to breed one more. Will pm you when ready
LF:

Quiet Female Magic Guard Solosis

What I have to trade, All are perfect 5IVs:

* Bold Solosis w/ Overcoat
* Adamant Scyther w/ Swarm
* Impish Gligar w/ Hyper Cutter
* Adamant Fletchling w/ Gale Wings
* Adamant Shroomish w/ Effect Spore ( Bullet Seed + Seed Bomb )
* Adamant Dratini w/ Shed Skin
* Timid Noibat w/ Infiltrator
* Timid Noibat w/ Frisk ( Switcheroo )
* Calm/Careful Goomy w/ Hydration/Sap Sipper ( Curse )
quite like the goomy and shroomish, can you tell me what ball are they in? just curious

i just traded my only male flawless binacle just before so wait a sec for me to breed one more. Will pm you when ready

quite like the goomy and shroomish, can you tell me what ball are they in? just curious
Shroomish is in a Premier Ball
Goomy is in Ultra Ball.

I'm interested in the white flabebe and trevenant

Things I have that you might like:
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Tyrunt (male with DD and all fangs)
31/31/31/x/31/x Relaxed Bergmite (since you like ice types...)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Absol (female with super luck, male with pressure, knows egg move play rough - in a premier ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Togepi (male, with nasty plot)
I can also buy a a power item/choice band/scarf/etc

Let me know if you like anything

I'm interested in the white flabebe and trevenant

Things I have that you might like:
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Tyrunt (male with DD and all fangs)
31/31/31/x/31/x Relaxed Bergmite (since you like ice types...)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Absol (female with super luck, male with pressure, knows egg move play rough - in a premier ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Togepi (male, with nasty plot)
I can also buy a a power item/choice band/scarf/etc

Let me know if you like anything
Can I get an air baloon (48 BP) for the flabebe and power lens(spatk)+bracer(atk)+anklet(speed) (total cost 48 BP) for trevenant?

They are out of stock now so I will have to breed them. Probably will be ready by tomorrow at the latest. Do you want the harvest or natural cure?

Last edited:
I'll take a male calm hydration goomy with curse =) What is your FC?
I don't have that actually atm.

I can breed these on request:

Modest Ralts
Adamant Venipede ( Speed Boost )
Adamant Heracross
Relaxed Pineco ( Stealth Rocks )
Adamant Elekid ( Cross Chop/Ice Punch/Thunder Punch )
Adamant Fletchling ( Gale Wings )
Modest/Calm/Careful Goomy ( Curse )
Timid Joltik
Timid Froakie ( Protean )
Adamant Larvitar ( Stealth Rocks/Iron Head/Dragon Dance/Pursuit )
Adamant Magikarp
Adamant Absol ( Play Rough )
Modest Litwick
Adamant Shroomish ( Bullet Seed/Seed Bomb + Technician )
Calm Murkrow ( Whirlwind/Brave Bird/Roost + Prankster )
Adamant Marill ( Belly Drum/Aqua Jet/Superpower + Huge Power )
Jolly Kangaskhan
Jolly Zubat ( Brave Bird/Pursuit/Hypnosis/Defog )
Jolly Swinub ( Stealth Rock/Icicle Crash )
Modest Larvesta
Impish Skarmory ( Brave Bird/Whirlwind )
Impish Gligar
Adamant Meditite ( Psycho Cut/Fake Out/Bullet Punch/Drain Punch )
Adamant/Modest/Jolly Dratini ( Marvel Scale )
Timid Noibat ( Switcheroo )
Modest Shellos

If you still want the Male Calm Hydration Goomy with Curse, I will get right on it.

Can I get an air baloon (48 BP) for the flabebe and power lens(spatk)+bracer(atk)+anklet(speed) (total cost 48 BP) for trevenant?

They are out of stock now so I will have to breed them. Probably will be ready by tomorrow at the latest. Do you want the harvest or natural cure?
Deal. I want the natural cure one. I can trade later today, I'll let you know when I see you online cause I'm leaving soon.

Hey, brand new to these forums. (actually just joined to write this, though i expect to get a lot more use out of this membership)

I have DWF froakie, natu, and jolly charmanders (including female) w/ D dance, D rush, outrage and some have fire fang or other lvled moves from both parent's synergy.

I can also provide beldum, Klink, spearow, amaura, adamant scyther w/ Aerial Ace, roost and baton pass. timid noibat and all the starters for gen 1 & 6 that i've not mentioned previously. I can obtain any of these starters in female should you need it. (tedious, but all gaming consists of moments of joy amidst seas of patience)

But I can also offer rotom and spiritomb to you; and jinx/lapras since they're cool for you. =3

I'm looking for dwf Pinsir, dwf gilgar, dwf magikarp, adamant larvitar, possibly binacle. (he reminds me of Armored Core, so i cant resist going down a themed route with one.)

Regardless, let me know asap if you would like to arrange any of these. you IV breed your pokes, so I'll do my best to provide the most adequate IV's i can.

I assume this is in regards to breeding for forum trading, but I'm just going to throw it out there anyway. I give you permission to breed anything you get from me. I would hope you don't mind me doing the same. I prefer to fight with my own OT pokemon.

Edit: please pm me if possible. Idk if these forums give notification to responses to my posts, so that will provide a more reasonable response time. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)