Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys i have pokemon X only so i kinda need aggronite/houndoumite/heracrossite! :) Also im intrested in shiny pokemon from any generation.Mostly i need a modest chlorophyl bulbasaur or relaxed pineco with stealth rock! Please do not flood and be patient! Friend Code:4570-8031-4408.Comment and i will answer!

I offer:
Froakie male lvl 1
Nature: Hasty
Ability:Protean
IV:31/x/x/x/31/31

Mawile female lvl 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Egg moves: Fire fang
IV:31/31/31/x/31/x

Manectric female lvl 1
Nature: Docile
Ability: Lighting Rod
IV: 31/31/x/x/x/x

looking for roselia with 30 special attack ivs, and torchic with 30 defense ivs and/or 30 attack ivs.

i can give a female swinub spitback (31/31/31/31/31/xx) with stealth rock and icicle spear, or prob some other spitbacks i saved of venipede and kangaskhan

Hey everyone, I'm looking for Friend Codes for the friend Safari.

I seriously do not care what Pokemon you have, just looking for a bunch of friends.

My FC: 3969-4561-6564
My In game name: Zoran (idk if you need it)
My Personal Mii Name: DEMo

If anyone is interested you can post here, so VM me, or PM.

PS... hope it is alright that I posted this here...
Added. Add me back

guys i really need mega stones from pokemon Y!!I have:
Froakie male lvl 1

Mawile female lvl 1

Manectric female lvl 1

Friend Code:4570-8031-4408

Anyone can help?I will also consider other offers! :)

guys i really need mega stones from pokemon Y!!I have:
Froakie male lvl 1

Mawile female lvl 1

Manectric female lvl 1

Friend Code:4570-8031-4408

Anyone can help?I will also consider other offers! :)
Not to be mean but it would probably help to offer flawless iv bred pokemon, and maybe make them the not so common ones. battle items from the battle maison could also help your cause.

Not to be mean but it would probably help to offer flawless iv bred pokemon, and maybe make them the not so common ones. battle items from the battle maison could also help your cause.
Oh tnx a lot.So what is a reasonable offer for a megastone?A flawless ev bred pokemon and which BP item?

Oh tnx a lot.So what is a reasonable offer for a megastone?A flawless ev bred pokemon and which BP item?
Probably one of those 48bp cost ones, I got.my x megastones through personally doing breeding projects for specific pokemon the person wanted. Example: they wanted me to do pinsir in exchange for manectrite

Probably one of those 48bp cost ones, I got.my x megastones through personally doing breeding projects for specific pokemon the person wanted. Example: they wanted me to do pinsir in exchange for manectrite
Hmm got it! :) In that case i will offer items and anything good i get to breed with flawless ivs!

PM me to add me. I need more safaris.
Next person to add me, let me know what my safari is so i can add it to my sig, if you don't mind.

Going for Masuda method. Anyone got a non-American 31/31/31/x/31/31 honedge (any nature)? I'll trade back a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant luxury ball honedge of the same gender. If yours is female it has to be in a luxury ball too.
Also looking for a very good IVs ditto. I have the aforementioned flawless honedges for them.

I have a LOT of spitbacks to trade. Some great, some not so great. If anything, they could make some good parents.

Impish (rock head) Onix x/31/x/x/x/x
Timid Zorua x/x/x/31/31/x
Timid Zorua x/x/x/31/x/x
Sassy (hydration) Goomy x/31/x/31/31/x
Sassy (hydration) Goomy 31/31/x/x/31/x
Sassy (sap sipper) Goomy x/x/x/31/31/x
Modest (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/31/x/31/x (5)
Gentle, Calm, Brave, Rash (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/31/31/x/x (4)
Lonely, Hardy (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/x/31/31/x (2)
Sassy (Torrent) Squirtle x/x/31/31/31/x
Adamant (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/31/31/x/x
Modest (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/31/x/x/x
Brave (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/31/31/31/x

I need Pokemon Y megastones!I offer
I have a LOT of spitbacks to trade. Some great, some not so great. If anything, they could make some good parents.

Impish (rock head) Onix x/31/x/x/x/x
Timid Zorua x/x/x/31/31/x
Timid Zorua x/x/x/31/x/x
Sassy (hydration) Goomy x/31/x/31/31/x
Sassy (hydration) Goomy 31/31/x/x/31/x
Sassy (sap sipper) Goomy x/x/x/31/31/x
Modest (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/31/x/31/x (5)
Gentle, Calm, Brave, Rash (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/31/31/x/x (4)
Lonely, Hardy (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/x/31/31/x (2)
Sassy (Torrent) Squirtle x/x/31/31/31/x
Adamant (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/31/31/x/x
Modest (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/31/x/x/x
Brave (Torrent) Squirtle 31/x/31/31/31/x
What egg moves does your modest squirtle know?[/quote]

Hi, I am looking for someone with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HG/SS who knows how to clone.

Im looking for a cloner who can clone some of my pokemon who I breeded on my own.
As a reward i giveaway some of my pokemon to that person.
These are the pokemon: Blaziken, Lucario, Scyther, Marowak, Metagross, Blastoise, Staraptor, Rotom

they all have near perfect iv's.

Please pm me if you are interested and for the exact pokemon stats

Anyone have a non-US female Harvest Phathump spitback they're willing to trade? I need one for breeding a shiny.

Spitbacks
Some 31/31/31/xx/31/00 Brave Honedge
Timid Infiltrator/Frisk Noibat with 4IVs
Jolly/Adamant HA Corphish with Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, and Superpower
Gooey Goomy (some with 4IV)
Jolly Scappy Kanghaskhan
Jolly/Adamant Rough Skin Gible with Outrage
Speed Boost Venipede
Immunity Gligar
Nasty Plot Togepi
Truant Durant

Can breed SS Pumpkaboo, Huge Power Bunnelby, Gale Wing Fletchling, Adamant Honedge, Moxie Pinsir with Quick Attack+Close combat

Going for Masuda method. Anyone got a non-American 31/31/31/x/31/31 honedge (any nature)? I'll trade back a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant luxury ball honedge of the same gender. If yours is female it has to be in a luxury ball too.
Also looking for a very good IVs ditto. I have the aforementioned flawless honedges for them.
I believe I may have a male Honege from Japan. However, I am not positive. By its name it has the letters JPN in a black box, is that saying it is Japanese? If it is, I'd be happy to trade it to you!

Also, idk if it is relevant, I received it through a Wonder Trade (I am in America). Does that cause problems in any way?

I believe I may have a male Honege from Japan. However, I am not positive. By its name it has the letters JPN in a black box, is that saying it is Japanese? If it is, I'd be happy to trade it to you!

Also, idk if it is relevant, I received it through a Wonder Trade (I am in America). Does that cause problems in any way?
Can you give me your friend code and add me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)