herpes

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
i dont see the girl being that much of a bitch. if she told him before hand that she had herpes, what are the chances they would still end up having sex. id say pretty high, i mean, he did use a condom so its ok.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to know which one wanted to use the condom. If it was the girl then she cared about the guy and was well informed about herpes. If it was your pal that wanted to use the condom then the girl doesn't care about him, then your buddy should consider that if he wants to keep going in their relationship.

Though I'm guessing the girl wanted him to use the condom because of the way she seemed to react when the condom tore.

That is assuming that only one of the two wanted to use the condom. And yet it happened and the two of them had sex with a condom. If the boy wanted to use the condom, does that automatically mean the girl didn't care?

MoP and BLJ get out of this thread before you get hurt. Thanks.

my girlfriend got a sore on her labia so we got ourselves checked out and stopped having sex until it went away, we both came back clean though Herpes is often hard to detect, essentially unless there's topping on the bun you can chow down happily

I know how you feel Glen, and it sucks to be in that situation -- feeling sort of useless but still feeling like you have to do something about it. My cousin had the same experience with his ex-girlfriend; she had herpes and he didn't know about it until after the fact. They used a condom but he went to the clinic to make sure nothing went wrong.

Needless to say, we were a little freaked out. Not only because of the possibility of him contracting herpes, but because it could have been something more serious she didn't tell him about.

Did he go to the clinic yet?

EDIT: also, great post choop. :pirate:

natalie

property of alex
even if the condom hadn't broke, he could still have picked it up if she had them, you know, by grinding pelvises etc. what a dumb thoughtless whore she was.

I wouldn't worry about it even if he has gotten it, i've always had it and you only get anything noticable from it every year or so. I'm pretty certain you can't spread it if its not affecting you at the time, my ex has never had a cold sore or anything like that.

Obviously it isn't something you want to have but the only thing it has in common with something as bad as HIV is that you always have it.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
I'm pretty certain you can't spread it if its not affecting you at the time, my ex has never had a cold sore or anything like that.
its possible to spread it regardless of outbreak.

even if the condom hadn't broke, he could still have picked it up if she had them, you know, by grinding pelvises etc. what a dumb thoughtless whore she was.
natalie's right, the whole navel-to-knee area is basically a no go if you've got any cuts anywhere (and you CAN get it from oral sex which most people seem to not believe)... but a condom will not necessarily help if a) the girl has lesions anywhere at all or b) the guy has them anywhere that the latex isn't covering.

... i'm no med student but i did have to write a whole paper on HPV which is pretty similar to HSV.

i hope your buddy is OK... no-one deserves to catch shit :|

Herpes sores on the head of the penis scab over and lead to the growth of new more sensitive skin so that the head of your penis with have hotspots of pleasure akin to the female clitoris but obviously not to the same extent.

Herpes is the gift that keeps on giving.

I'd hate to worry you even more, but just because there aren't any visible signs of an outbreak doesn't mean she isn't having one. Or so I've heard on television.

And condoms might not even work in preventing infections. Again, heard it on television.

Herpes sores on the head of the penis scab over and lead to the growth of new more sensitive skin so that the head of your penis with have hotspots of pleasure akin to the female clitoris but obviously not to the same extent.

Herpes is the gift that keeps on giving.
What if a scab developed over the PEE HOLE?

Look, maybe my views are a little skewed because I don't have an STD myself, nor have I ever been with anyone that has had an STD(or so I'd like to think), but if that girl knew that she had an extremely contagious disease like herpes beforehand, and still neglected to tell your "friend", then you should tell your "friend" to dump that slut.

I mean Jesus, I'm not even involved in this situation and it's freaking me out because who knows how much of this is out there? There are already enough people out there that have STDs and don't know about them that are still having sex, and the fact that there are people that know they have something so obviously detectable like herpes and don't say anything is kind of frightening.

I've never had sex without a condom, and don't fucking plan to anytime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)