Neverused Mini-Tournament 17: Viability Jam (Won by scorpdestroyer)

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Won with some hax that didn't matter at the end of the game.

Oriserver doesn't want to give me replays '-'

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
lost vs shuckleking87

Of course, this battle wouldn't have even happened if it weren't for last round, where showdown fucked up and reset my rampardos' EVs. #stillmadtho

As I had some problems to play with the bugs of showdown and other things, can I have an extension please ? I'll do my best to do this asap

Sure, take some time if you need it. In the meantime Bazion can play his game against Shuckleking87. Remember, 2 pokemon from S, A, and B ranks.

Shuckleking87 hasn't responded to my vm. I don't have much time to go on IRC on weekdays, but when I have been on I haven't seen him. I'm guessing we also have bad time zones.

Edit: We're scheduled to play tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure how to call this one. Not much in the standard Smogon rules on ties. However, there is this.

Draws: If a battle ends in a draw in an elimination tournament or another tournament format that is unable to handle draws, there should be a rematch between the players with the option for both players to change teams.

With this in mind, I would recommend a rematch. If someone more knowledgeable, or perhaps authoritative, on the matter has some input on who should have won that, feel free to speak up.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Infernis majaspic22 won the game as his Ditto clearly killed Metal Sonic's Girafarig before dieing from recoil, and as Vinc said in that replay (he's a Tour Director after all) even though they 'tied', in tournaments plays and in this situation, majaspic22 won.

WINNER'S BRACKET
Scorpdestroyer vs Raseri

LOSER'S BRACKET
Robert Alfons vs Shuckleking87
bazion
vs Nozzle
Soulgazer vs llvallejoll
Metal Sonic vs Majaspic22

LOSER'S BRACKET PART II (SSAABB
Bazion vs Shuckleking87
Soulgazer vs Majaspic22

LOSER'S BRACKET PART III (SABCDE)
Bazion vs ???

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)