Generation 6 IV Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's just me but whenever i go on there to check my FS Pokemon's IVs i always hear this weird clicking sound

Thanks MetalKid, been using your site for years. Do you have any plans to add mega evolutions to the stat calculator?
I will, but I have to redo my site. The database also needs to be redone. Site hasn't been touched in pretty much 3 years, so it needs a big face lift.

Not sure if it's just me but whenever i go on there to check my FS Pokemon's IVs i always hear this weird clicking sound
If you read the Notes at the top, you'd know there is a Chat at the bottom of the screen called Chatango. Many regulars of the site go there and chat with each other. You can turn the chat off or disable the sound and the cookie will remember your choice.

Just so you know, the website keeps saying my pikachu's defense is impossible.

It's a lvl60 Naive nature with 0 defense EV, it has 69 defense. The tool says 59 is max >.>

It managed to predict the IVs and stats of my other pokemon accurately tho

Last edited:
Just so you know, the website keeps saying my pikachu's defense is impossible.

It's a lvl60 Naive nature with 0 defense EV, it has 69 defense. The tool says 59 is max >.>

It managed to predict the IVs and stats of my other pokemon accurately tho

I guess no one reads the Notes at the top... Pikachu's defense was increased in X/Y, so I have a Pikachu (X/Y) choice in the dropdown. You have to chose that one to calculate your IVs in Generation 6. The new IV Calc will have a Generation dropdown, but for now that is the best I can do.

Soz, you're right. I just typed it in and never looked at the drop down. It works perfectly.

Ty for taking the time to make it.

Metalkid, thanks for making this tool! I believe I have found an error.

Trying to find my IVs for a Ditto, it's level 45 with no EVs. Calm nature, stats are 109/55/58/62/67/57. Judge says it has outstanding potential with perfect Atk and SpA. When I plug this into your calculator, I'm told that Ditto's Def and SpD are impossible. Is there something wrong with the calculator, did I enter something wrong, or did Ditto get stat changes?

Metalkid, thanks for making this tool! I believe I have found an error.

Trying to find my IVs for a Ditto, it's level 45 with no EVs. Calm nature, stats are 109/55/58/62/67/57. Judge says it has outstanding potential with perfect Atk and SpA. When I plug this into your calculator, I'm told that Ditto's Def and SpD are impossible. Is there something wrong with the calculator, did I enter something wrong, or did Ditto get stat changes?
You must have entered it wrong because I got this:

Copy & Paste Results
Ditto - #132 (Calm)
HP: 24 - 26
Att: 31
Def: 22 - 23
SpA: 31
SpD: 29 - 30
Speed: 20 - 21

Ditto - #132 (Calm) : 24 - 26 / 31 / 22 - 23 / 31 / 29 - 30 / 20 - 21

Possible Hidden Power Types: Bug, Dark, Dragon, Electric, Ghost, Ice, Psychic, Rock, Steel

I'm using your IV calculator and it's saying my
Gardevoir's HP, SpA, and Speed are impossible.
Did you enter EVs for it? If not, use a Reset Bag and re-enter the stats to see if that fixes the problem. If not, please post your stats here and I'll look into it.

Absol-lutely amazing IV calculator, MetalKid.
You might just want to remove the calculations for the power of Hidden Power. Gen VI set it at a base of 60.
Of course, another option is to just put a note at the bottom stating the change for gen VI.

It should but but give very wide results, since it's often impossible to narrow down on specific IV values based on level 1 stats.

does this work for Level 1 pokemon??
Due to the extremely wide results you would get, I advise against it. This is the method I usually use:
1. Visit the IV checker and enter the rudimentary knowledge like best stat, nature, etc. into the calculator.
2. Go to the battle Institute in Lumiose City, North Blvd.
3. Save game.
4. Take a battle test with the lvl1 pokemon, and 2 random pokemon. Their levels will be set to 50 for the battle.
5. Enter the stats, after setting the level as 50 in the calculator.
6. Soft Reset game during battle, after you've entered the info, to end up in the battle institute.
PROFIT

Crap, it should work now. I forgot to update another place to make it work right... You may have to ctrl-f5 (force a refresh) to get rid of the cached, old version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)