Aoi and Azure's Pokemon Sanctuary (Joint Trade Thread) (100+ Pokemon) Now with more Afros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge update

Goomy

IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Ability: Gooey/sap sipper/ hydration
Nature: Naive
Evs: UT (bred for assault vest mixed attacker set I've made)
Egg moves: N/A

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability:
Gooey/sap sipper/ hydration
Nature: Modest
Evs: UT
Egg moves: N/A

Litwick

Ability: infiltrator/ flash fire
Nature: Timid
Egg moves: n/a

Marill

31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Huge Power
Nature: Adamant
EVs: n/a
Egg Moves: belly drum, aqua jet, superpower

Aron

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Head smash, Stealth rocks

Kangaskhan

Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Jolly/adamant
Egg Moves:

Clauncher

Ability: Mega Luncher
Nature: Timid (modest soon)
EVs: UT
Egg Moves: n/a

Trevenant

Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Careful (adamant soon)
Egg Moves: n/a

Shroomish

31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Quick feet (becomes technician)
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
EVs: UT
Egg moves: n/a

Azure Demon - Could you CMT for the Modest Amaura and the Jolly Kangaskhan, please? If you don't see anything that you want in return for those, would you like me to make banners for you to use on your thread?

Ye

ny kanga is on gen 6 but I don't need metagross because I still have blkblastoise's. Sorry man. Do you have any gen 6 stuff?

Azure Demon - Thanks for your time, but I don't think I have anything good to trade for any of those pokes that you guys have put alot effort into. :(

Aoi - Thank you for your time, Aoi. But I don't think I have anything good to offer in exchange for the Kangaskhan and Mareep. :(

Last edited:
I will give a 5 IV (flawless, since it doesn't use Sp. ATK) Adamant Binacle, with Leftovers.

That is, if one of you can breed a flawless 5 IV Timid Staryu.

I will give a 5 IV (flawless, since it doesn't use Sp. ATK) Adamant Binacle, with Leftovers.

That is, if one of you can breed a flawless 5 IV Timid Staryu.
Lol I have a extreme dislike for breeding ungendered pokemon those things literally kill days where I could have breed multiple different flawless pokemon. So Azure can have those leftovers.

Lol I have a extreme dislike for breeding ungendered pokemon those things literally kill days where I could have breed multiple different flawless pokemon. So Azure can have those leftovers.
I said I'm ok on that. As in No thank you I didn't accept the offer.lol

I said I'm ok on that. As in No thank you I didn't accept the offer.lol
Lol Oh guess I didn't read those posts very well. But yeah I accepted a request like that before for Leftovers, thats where the rotoms came from, and it was hell to do.

Well I don't really have a set in stone bp item rate, I just kinda ask for whatever I don't have or need more of.
Well am farming up BP right now and I wanted a rough idea, some guys go 48 BP items for a pokemon while another may want 150 BP worth of items.

Well am farming up BP right now and I wanted a rough idea, some guys go 48 BP items for a pokemon while another may want 150 BP worth of items.
ew who asks for 150 worth of items? Maybe if its a genderless pokemon or low rate gender thing like Female starters. But I think general rule of thumb can be 48 for flawless and 32 for spitbacks.

ew who asks for 150 worth of items? Maybe if its a genderless pokemon or low rate gender thing like Female starters. But I think general rule of thumb can be 48 for flawless and 32 for spitbacks.
Good to see we are on the same page, am happy to farm whatever you want for 5 IV Pokemon. Depending on your order size I may need some time but, am sitting on roughly 90 bp right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)