Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading the following Heliptile Spitbacks. All timid, most with dry skin
31/x/31/31/31/x
31/31/31/31/x/31
31/31/31/x/31/31
x/31/31/31/31/31

Also trading the following spitbacks upon request:
drillbur, kangaskhan, scyther, marvel scale dratini,
I would like a dratini any ivs are fine I have some fletching gibles bagons magikarps (all ha mostly 3 ivs) if your interested

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If anyone has X version, would you mind trading me a Xerneas really quickly? I need this for pokedex data so I can get the oval charm. If I don't immediately trade you xerneas back you can report me to blacklist.

If anyone has X version, would you mind trading me a Xerneas really quickly? I need this for pokedex data so I can get the oval charm. If I don't immediately trade you xerneas back you can report me to blacklist.
i can help you if you are willing to send over an evolution item

Still looking to trade off my 4 IV spitback Adamant Drillburs, Timid Abras, and Adamant Charmanders with Dragon Dance.
I have two 5 IV female Drilburs with Sand Force with 31/31/31/X/31/31
Also two 4 IV female Drilburs with Mold Breaker.
Three 5 IV male Abras with Inner Focus with 31/X/31/31/31/31
One 5 IV male Charmander with 31/31/31/X/31/31
PM/VM me!

Thanks to Amplas, I got that Froakie I wanted but am now out of Venusaurite.

Want: Leftovers, Shiny Stone, Speed Boost Venipede or Whirlipede (any nature, gender, or IVs)
Have: Evolutionary Stones (Thunder, Fire, Leaf, Water, Moon), Xerneas, JPN Lv 1 Adamant Gible with Rough Skin that /may/ be spitback.

Last edited:
Anyone kind enough to get me any Heracross with Moxie? or a Friend Safari with Heracross? Lol

Also, trading my Pinsirite for Heracrossite

Please and thanks!

Can anyone catch a female Rufflet or Braviary with a Quick Ball? Any nature or ability will do. I have lots of perfect Adament Mankey's with night slash and lucky eggs.

According to Serebii, it's a gen 5 only move.

Does anyone have a female Quiet Honedge with 31 HP and 2-3 other 31s? I can trade 4 IV Dratinis w/Marvel Scale, 4 iv Skarmories, and 4 iv Slowpokes with Regenerator for it.

Has anyone thought about this?

I have Pokémon X and the language of my game is English. If I am going to buy Pokémon Y and I change the settings on my Pokémon Y to German will I be able to catch German Pokémon? In another words, am I able to breed a shiny through the Masuda method?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)