POKEtalk's POKEfarm

Alert: I have cleared the Gligar orders and will start working on Ferroseed orders.

I forecast a turn around period of approx 2-3 days, may be earlier then that.

Til then can I have commitment from Icetom and Azure before I start production?

Ferroseeds are in.

The guys who were interested in it but didn't give any confirmation. Give me a reply Yes/No.

Hey, I can provide you with a male adamant scyther w/ baton pass, roost & aerial ace. just a time saver for the egg move, really. If you have a properly IV bred female I would trade you it for my male or another.

I also have protean froakies, 1 female so far to trade. dwf natu on request. charmander w/ d dance, d rush, outrage, females available. klink, amaura, beldum, rotom & spiritomb available on request,

If at any time you can acquire a ditto of suitable merit (great IV's preferably modest/adamant/jolly/timid) It would be worth more than one of my fledgling collection in Y. With a suitable nature it is worth even more to me. otherwise I'm interested in your dwf vulpix, dwf goomy, and a larvesta. possibly one of your steel walls, not sure whether i would go for pineco or ferroseed. such a shame they put nerfs on such a promising type, but thus is the theme of this generation, it seems. better than introducing more overpowered pokes to suppress the forerunners, no?

So im interested in your 5 IV Eevees, and was wondering if I could maybe tempt you into breeding a Male/Female pair of them for me? I can offer:
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid male/Female gastlys
6 IV Male/Female Infiltrator Litwicks (have a couple others if your interested in something else let me know)
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Male/Female Swift Swim Magikarp

I can also offer Battle Maison items, including an ability capsule if desired. I can be flexible on these as well, so just let me know if we can work something out for these, or at least a female one.

So im interested in your 5 IV Eevees, and was wondering if I could maybe tempt you into breeding a Male/Female pair of them for me? I can offer:
31/xx/31/31/31/31 Timid male/Female gastlys
6 IV Male/Female Infiltrator Litwicks (have a couple others if your interested in something else let me know)
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Male/Female Swift Swim Magikarp

I can also offer Battle Maison items, including an ability capsule if desired. I can be flexible on these as well, so just let me know if we can work something out for these, or at least a female one.
A pair? Hmm that may take a while.

Do you need the Eevee's with HA or non HA? I could consider committing to breeding a non-HA female Timid Eevee for an Adamant SS Magikarp.

New product, Larvitar, SR/DD/OR added.

Have a bunch of eggs waiting to be hatched and judged so may have stocks inbound.

Hello. I'm interested in a Gligar and Ferroseed. CMT for them :) (If you don't find anything, I'm ok taking spit backs from you for something).

A pair? Hmm that may take a while.

Do you need the Eevee's with HA or non HA? I could consider committing to breeding a non-HA female Timid Eevee for an Adamant SS Magikarp.
One with HA and one without would be ideal, however two non HA abilities would be perfectly fine, also time isnt much of a problem so take as much time as you need. Also since the project would be such a pain i have no problem tradiing multiple things for them (IE everything I offered) So let me know anything you might be interested in (mon and item wise) and well iron out the details.

I just wish you have noibats. But I will still follow your thread.
Well, if there is enough demand I could start doing Noibats.

I already have Skarmorys up, just without egg moves so it shouldn't be too long to start pumping out those Noibats if I do decide to work on them.

One with HA and one without would be ideal, however two non HA abilities would be perfectly fine, also time isnt much of a problem so take as much time as you need. Also since the project would be such a pain i have no problem tradiing multiple things for them (IE everything I offered) So let me know anything you might be interested in (mon and item wise) and well iron out the details.
That I could try. I'll PM you when I'm free to iron out everything.

For the rest of the CMT-ers I'll get back to you once I'm off from work.

Interested in an Eevee (4-5 IVs) but I really have nothing to offer for it at exactly this second - going to go to work breeding either Marill, Joltik, or Jigglypuff after this so if you were interested in any of those I'd trade a 4-5 IV one for an Eevee. Or a breeding pair.

Hello! Please CMT. I'm interested in deerling.
Hey Thund91, would be keen on a timid solar power helioptile but I'm currently swarmed with orders and work. An estimate for turn around time for the Deerling could be within the range of 4-6 days.

If you are still keen I will breed one for you. It's ok if you think it's too long.

Hey Thund91, would be keen on a timid solar power helioptile but I'm currently swarmed with orders and work. An estimate for turn around time for the Deerling could be within the range of 4-6 days.

If you are still keen I will breed one for you. It's ok if you think it's too long.
No rush. Take your time. :)

Larvitar now comes with pursuit.

Making him have all the egg moves you desire for any set you desire. But 1 thing to note, as it's new, I dont have a perfect pursuit parent yet. So expect longer times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)