Nerfir Trade Thread (X/Y)

Hi everyone ! Here I'll trade all the Pokemon I can. First of all, I'm a french player, so I'm sorry if I made mistakes on my posts "^^
Second of all, my game is in english, and even if I leave in France, I don't know if my parents are considered good to bred masuda childs.
First, here is my personal details !
Details :
In game nickname : Nerfir
Friend code 3DS : 1848-1649-4100
Clock : UTC +1:00.

Ok, it's time to open my boxe know and let you know what I can actually trade ! It's possible that I've to breed them again before traiding, you can see it when the stock is of 0 !​

Last Update 13th November 2013

->
->
->

Bold : 31/xx/31/31/31/31
No Egg Move.
Ability : Overgrow

In stock : 1

->

Jolly : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
No Egg Move.
Ability : Rough Skin

In stock : 0

->
->

Jolly : 31/31/31/x/31/31
No Egg Move.
Ability : Swift Swim / Rattled

Timid : 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves :
- Wish

Ability : Run way / Adaptability / Anticipation

->
->
->

Hasty : 31/31/xx/31/31/31

No Egg Move.
Ability : Sand Veil / Rough Skin

Nature : YOUR CHOICE
IVs : 2 IVs of your choice
IT'S FREE, JUST ASK ME AND I'LL CATCH IT

Looking for :
Everything that I've not yet, if the Pokemon isn't on my trades, it's because I don't have it !

Trade Log :
Nerfir's Eevee 4x31 HP Ice - Guinsoo's Ferroseed 5x31 Spikes/SR/Leech Seed

That's it actually, I'll breeding a lot today to have new Pokemon, and some of these I've listing above !
Let's breeding guys ! :P

Last edited:
Hi im interested in eevee. Dont really care about the ability.

I have ferroseed and marill right now. Working on breeding joltik and abra next. Appropriate natures ivs and egg moves of course.

NMANDUDE : I guess, can you tell me what IVs and Nature it has ?

guinsoo : Ferroseed would be good, I've one Eevee in stock with 31/xx/xx/31/31/31 HP Ice, you want it or a 5 IVs ? :)

It is Jolly nature (still don't have a adamant ditto) with I believe defense and HP IVs (Don't have that much time breeding because I am busy with school) but if you want I also have a Modest Arourus with max HP, Def, Sp Def, Sp atk, and speed IVs

Sorry, I don't really like when the Pokemon is already trained, to say the truth, even if I get a 5 IVs Pokemon, I'll bred with it to have my own Pokemon :s

I start to breed a new 5 IVs Eevee, I'll probably get some spitback female during this, if I've one with the HA, it'll be for you :)

Actually I'm pretty OK with the HP ice Eevee. Or one of the hidden ability 5 IV Eevees. Or both if you want a Marill!

FC: 2723-9371-5997

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)