I like to pull my pants down when I play Pokémon.

Rules/Tips:
  1. Smogon rules apply.
  2. Don't ask stupid questions (i.e. asking for my FC when it's clearly in my sig).
  3. Be courteous.
  4. If you're interested in a certain Pokemon, please C/P what Pokemon you'd like so I know what you want. Please link me to your trade thread if you want me to check something, too.
  5. CTRL-F is your friend.
  6. If no EVs are listed on my Pokemon, it probably means that it's not EV-trained. The same goes with Egg Moves. If it has Egg Moves, it will be listed.
  7. My Pokemon are fully redistributable as long as my OT is still on the Pokemon and you somehow/somewhere give me credit. ***May subject to change in the future.***
  8. If you would like to give the Pokemon a nickname, feel free to let me know and I'll gladly do it in exchange for all your internet points, or a cookie. Your choice.
  9. I don't do business with any blacklisted members, either on my own personal list or on the Wifi Board's list.
  10. I reserve the right to refuse my services and products to anyone.
Description:
I've been playing competitive Pokemon for several years, since R/S/E. I used to be very active on several Pokemon forums, such as Smogon, Marriland, and a few others that currently escape my knowledge (and have probably died out by now). Nowadays, I generally lurk the various Smogon forums. My GMT is -8 so if you want to catch me online, you can do so using my timezone. I decided to get back into competitive Pokemon because breeding is a lot easier now, and I don't have to work so hard RNG'ing stuff.

I hope to expand my shop a little more in the near future with a bunch more Pokemon. I don't usually like managing trade threads, but this just exists so people can look through my wares to make trading easier. I do respond to PMs and VMs a lot faster than comments on thread, but it's not too much of a difference.

You are more than welcome to fully redistribute my Pokemon, as long as you give me credit somehow and somewhere. There's nothing more pleasing to me than to see one of my Pokemon that I've bred top a locals/regionals/nats/worlds. Feel free to clone them, offer them on your own trade thread, use them for a giveaway, etc. etc.
***May subject to change in the future.***

This is a trade thread that primarily specializes in VGC-competitive Pokemon.

Announcement:
Due to myself being on a team, I have withdrawn several of my wares on my shop. I have quite a bit of Pokemon that are VGC-ready, and will post them occasionally when I need something bred or traded to me.

Y OT:. Kiara
ID NO:. 10240

OR OT:. May
ID NO:. 31337

Last edited:

NEWLY ADDED
***The five most recently listed Pokemon will be shown here.***

• None

WANTS
  • foreign Pokemon with 5-6iv​

Last edited:

POKEMON
***All Pokemon will be listed in alphabetical order.***
***What you see listed is what I have in stock.***

1. Name ♂♀
    / Nature / Lv. 1-100
    31/x/31/x/x/31
    Notes: This is just the format layout.

Last edited:

SHINY POKEMON
***What you see listed is what I have in stock.***

1. Name ♂♀
    / Nature / Lv. 1-100
    31/x/31/x/x/31

Last edited:

SPITBACKS
***I am willing to trade these for your spitback Pokemon.***

1. Name ♂♀
    / Nature / Lv. 1-100
    31/x/31/x/x/31

Last edited:

Trade History

Code:
Shanngor: Adamant Marill for Bold Klefki

Personal Blacklist

Code:
N/A

Last edited:
Cmt for the adamant kang with scrappy. And timid rotom number 2. I also have some 2+ iv impish or relax dittos. (I have been catching dittos in my friend safari)

hello there iam josh nice to meet you whats your friend code i would like to battle trade and chat with u my friend code is 1306-6422-8865

This Klefki, for my Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Gastly with Disable?
No thanks. But do you have a trade thread where I can check your other Pokemon?

Please CMT for that Timid Female Deino and one of the Modest Ones, as well as your female Klefki
Cmt for the adamant kang with scrappy. And timid rotom number 2. I also have some 2+ iv impish or relax dittos. (I have been catching dittos in my friend safari)
Sorry, guys & gals. I don't see anything that sparked my interest in your threads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)