NoodleMunch's X & Y Trade Thread *now offering Pokebank/transporter services*

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for: Rotom, timid natured decent/ perfect ivs
for trade: gale wings fletchling, brave aegislash, timid noivern, adamant mawile, adamant azumarill with aqua jet and belly drum, adamant technician scythe.

Tell me what you want and I can breed it for you!

FC: 0731 - 5073 - 0670

I can get you any battle maison item! Just ask me and ill trade it for the Rotom!
I haven't bred any timid yet, and wasn't planning on doing so but if you can me any of the following then I'll sort you out.

Focus sash
Choice scarf
Choice band
Electirizer
Male skarmory 5iv
Male Smeargle 5iv

I haven't bred any timid yet, and wasn't planning on doing so but if you can me any of the following then I'll sort you out.

Focus sash
Choice scarf
Choice band
Electirizer
Male skarmory 5iv
Male Smeargle 5iv
If you breed calm/timid rotoms for that guy, i would gladly get you some of these BP items and work on breeding a skarmory for 1 of each with 5 ivs. Just as extra incentive, no one's doing those yet seems like :D.

I have:
Impish Hippopotas 31/31/31/x/31/31 with slack off and whirlwind.
Jolly Zubat 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Infiltrator, brave bird, defog.
Bold Prankster Klefki 31/x/31/31/31/31.

I really want a modest rotom, anything interest you at all?

Firstly sorry for the late replies. I have studies on.
Everyone who wants me to Chrck your threads I will when I get home, I'm currently replying on my phone at work.

If you breed calm/timid rotoms for that guy, i would gladly get you some of these BP items and work on breeding a skarmory for 1 of each with 5 ivs. Just as extra incentive, no one's doing those yet seems like :D.
I will get working on timid rotom this afternoon.

I have:
Impish Hippopotas 31/31/31/x/31/31 with slack off and whirlwind.
Jolly Zubat 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Infiltrator, brave bird, defog.
Bold Prankster Klefki 31/x/31/31/31/31.

I really want a modest rotom, anything interest you at all?
Sorry bro, nothin there interest me. Thanks for the offer though.

Interested in gastly. I can offer ferrothorn or marill.
What's ferrothorns IVs, nature and egg moves?

Hi, how about an impish aron, rock head 31/31/31/x/31/31 with stealth rock and head smash for one of your rotoms??

Would you CMT for the Rotom? I'll trade more than one of my pokemon for it if you'd like, I know they're hard to breed.

NoodleMunch, in response to your CML, I'm afraid I have everything of yours at the moment. If you are really interested in the Gligar I would encourage you to check out my breeding projects in my signature. I think they are a pretty awesome deal. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)