Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder!

Sharpedo used Aqua Jet!
It's not very effective... The opposing Grimsicott lost 17% of its health!

The opposing Grimsicott used Cotton Guard!
The opposing Grimsicott's Defense drastically rose!

The opposing Grimsicott restored HP using its Leftovers!
Sharpedo's Speed Boost raised its Speed!
Turn 7

Sharpedo, come back!

Go! Salamence!

The opposing Grimsicott used Encore!
But it failed!

The opposing Grimsicott restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 8

The opposing Grimsicott used Cotton Guard!
The opposing Grimsicott's Defense drastically rose!

He was counting on Salamence having a different set

Edit : Snorlax / Probopass / Scyther / Kingler / Simisear / Mismagius. And he won because I made Mistakes

Last edited:

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I just switched from OU to Pokebank OU recently so I'm still pretty low in that ladder, and I ran into a Choice Band Gengar with Poison Jab as well as an Acrobatics Gliscor with Toxic Orb and he wasnt running Fling. Apparently he didnt know how Toxic Orb works.

I just switched from OU to Pokebank OU recently so I'm still pretty low in that ladder, and I ran into a Choice Band Gengar with Poison Jab as well as an Acrobatics Gliscor with Toxic Orb and he wasnt running Fling. Apparently he didnt know how Toxic Orb works.
The Gengar is stupid, but how does Fling relate to Toxic Orb?

The Gengar is stupid, but how does Fling relate to Toxic Orb?
You can fling the Toxic Orb for some damage, removing the item, then go in with a STAB base 110 Acrobatics. Gliscor has better things to be doing than flinging his Toxic Orb for cheap damage, though.

I don't play showdown for some time, but afaI remember 1450 is still below average?
Yes, but that does mean he beat someone with it. Or he was just trolling the ladder.

Also a shout-out to the Flame Body Talonflames I've seen running around, plus a special Electivire I spectated last week.

Edit: Add a Pikachu with Fake Out, Substitute, Brick Break, and an unknown fourth move.

Last edited:
Yes, but that does mean he beat someone with it. Or he was just trolling the ladder.

Also a shout-out to the Flame Body Talonflames I've seen running around, plus a special Electivire I spectated last week.

Edit: Add a Pikachu with Fake Out, Substitute, Brick Break, and an unknown fourth move.
You start at 1500 Rating.

Also, there's a lot of silly stuff I've seen. I especially love Volcarona and Gengar leads because I get to snipe them with Tyranitar. Seriously, when will people learn?

Also Swagger Klefki in general, people use that thing so much. In fact, I've had so many people switch to their SwagKey counter as my Klefki dual screens up on them. Haha.

Also stuff like a paralyzed Crobat using Taunt on my Tyranitar. I used SR and then immediately killed it.

Still, I think I've gotten that high with Ledian before.

Also don't diss the almightly Rapid Spin Delibird or Defog Charizard.
It was an entire team of that shit. And he said his defogger was Articuno, not MCY. IDK, though, I killed them too quickly. What do you think happened when that team with a 4x weakness to SR encountered Stone Edge?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)