Nikke's X/Y Trading Zone (Updated 11/19/13)

Tentacool

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Rapid Spin
Nature: Timid / Calm
Ability: Clear Body / Liquid Ooze
Ball: Pokeball
Stock:

Calm / Clear Body / Male x2
Calm / Clear Body / Female x1
I would be interested in one of these ^^ i could offer a battle item of your choice (32-48bp preferably)

CMT for Shroomish.
I would like to trade one for a Rain Dish Squirtle. Which Shroomish are you looking for?
CMT for Male Shroomish with Poison Heal and Male Mareep.
I would like to trade them for your Clauncher and your level 1 Inner Focus Sneasel.

Tentacool

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Rapid Spin
Nature: Timid / Calm
Ability: Clear Body / Liquid Ooze
Ball: Pokeball
Stock:

Calm / Clear Body / Male x2
Calm / Clear Body / Female x1
I would be interested in one of these ^^ i could offer a battle item of your choice (32-48bp preferably)
Sorry I have all the battle items I need already. I could trade one for an Ability Capsule though.

If you could get one that's Male or has Gooey I would be interested. I'm assuming its IVs are 31/x/31/31/31/31.
The IVs for the female are as stated...I think I have only one imperfect 5IV male right now...was breeding with my Tyrunt...I have several 4 IV male spitbacks if you have any of those to trade/are interested...Just got Gooey myself, hopefully will be able to start breeding it in soon!!! :)

The IVs for the female are as stated...I think I have only one imperfect 5IV male right now...was breeding with my Tyrunt...I have several 4 IV male spitbacks if you have any of those to trade/are interested...Just got Gooey myself, hopefully will be able to start breeding it in soon!!! :)
I can trade a 4 IV one for one of your 4 IV ones. Adding you now.

Hi, I'm interested in your Justified femal Absol. And I have:
Croagunk: Jolly|Dry Skin/Anticipation|31/31/31/xx/31/31|1 egg move: Drain Punch
Minccino: Jolly|Skill Link|31/31/31/xx/31/31|

Great! Can we trade tonight at 8 or 9:00? 'cause I'm in work now.
FC: 4227-2017-8855, IGN: Serein
It's already 9:30 right now where I live. I will be still around for a couple hours. If you haven't bred one by then we're going to have to do it another day, tomorrow probably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)