Noctowl for UU?

• Yes, I love Noctowl!

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • No way!

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • What is a "Noctowl"?

Votes: 20 28.6%

• Total voters
I'd like to trade you a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Gale wings Fletchling for a one of your 31/X/31/31/31/31 Modest Deinos with dark pulse, gender doesn't matter

I am really interested in your Gastly. I am wondering if you are willing to take:
Adamant, 31/31/31/XX/31/31, Hidden Ability Dratini

EDIT: If you are interested, I can breed it upon request; I have 2 perfect 6 IV parents for my Dratini

Last edited:
i was wondering if you have any more of the female Honedge(s). i'm looking for one with a good IV in attack and/or any of the remaining stats. i'm looking to breed it to get a shiny. i don't know what i can offer but i will list the current pokemon i've been breeding: clauncher(f) calm, iv: x/x/31/31/31/31 ; electrike(f) timid, iv: x/x/31/31/31/31 ; starly(f) adamant, iv: 31/31/31/x/x/31 ; kecleon(f) adamant, iv: 31/31/31/x/x/31.

i was wondering if you have any more of the female Honedge(s). i'm looking for one with a good IV in attack and/or any of the remaining stats. i'm looking to breed it to get a shiny. i don't know what i can offer but i will list the current pokemon i've been breeding: clauncher(f) calm, iv: x/x/31/31/31/31 ; electrike(f) timid, iv: x/x/31/31/31/31 ; starly(f) adamant, iv: 31/31/31/x/x/31 ; kecleon(f) adamant, iv: 31/31/31/x/x/31.
I can accept a Binding Band (48 BP) for a female 4 IV Honedge spitback. Not interested in those Pokemon, srry.

I'm looking for 6IV males from different egg groups for Masuda method. Do you have any of those? I can offer english 6IV males from the same egg groups. Interested?

I'm looking for 6IV males from different egg groups for Masuda method. Do you have any of those? I can offer english 6IV males from the same egg groups. Interested?
sorry, not interested for the moment :I I have way too many males ENG Pokemon now :P

Can I get a male Whismur spitback? I'm looking for 5IVs but they don't need to be in the right places. Nature/ability doesn't matter.

I can offer... Eevee maybe?

x/x/31/31/31/31 timid noibat (NN Bjart) for several (2-3) IV pokes? I really like Japanese names.
srry, I missed your post. I can give you x3 spitbacks of your choice for Power Items HP/ATK/DEF/SATK/SDEF/SPEE (96 BP). Keep in mind that when a Pokemon evolves, the japanese name changes.

Can I get a male Whismur spitback? I'm looking for 5IVs but they don't need to be in the right places. Nature/ability doesn't matter.

I can offer... Eevee maybe?
srry, I already have Eevee >.<
I can accept a Binding Band (48 BP) for a male Whismur spitback though.

srry, I missed your post. I can give you x3 spitbacks of your choice for Power Items HP/ATK/DEF/SATK/SDEF/SPEE (96 BP). Keep in mind that when a Pokemon evolves, the japanese name changes.
Even when it is Nicknamed? Also, I forgot to put in that it is a SHINY timid noibat with x/x/31/31/31/31 or do you only want power items?

Even when it is Nicknamed? Also, I forgot to put in that it is a SHINY timid noibat with x/x/31/31/31/31 or do you only want power items?
If it's nicknamed that's a different story xD
Do you have any specific japanese name in mind or I should just put the last evolution stage name on them?

about the Noibat: small detail you forgot there xD; I'll take the Noibat for 4 spitbacks then.. or a flawless Pokemon.
Now that these shinies are a lot easier to get using SV h4x they kinda lost their value ._. -.-"

If your Venipide has Spikes and Toxic Spikes I'll take it.
If not I propose this deal: Super Luck male Absol 31/31/31/31/31/31 for your Bold Rotom.
Venipede does not have Toxic Spikes/Spikes (it's built as a Baton Passer).

Bold Rotom for flawless Absol sounds fair to me. Or if you'd prefer, I'd also be willing to do a perfect Venipede breeding pair instead.

how about the noibat for the shroomish? could you nickname it rocky in katakana?

edit: sorry to note i want jolly with technician please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)