Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm here again for your Skarmory. And I have:
Croakgunk: Jolly|Dry skin/Anticipation|31/31/31/xx/31/31|1 egg move: Drain Punch
Mincinno: Jolly|Skill Link|31/31/31/xx/31/31|
Please let me know.

Interested in

Eevee
Poke Ball:
Premier Ball
Nature: Bold
Ability: Run Away / Adaptability
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish / Fake Tears

trade to my

Name: Marill
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
Level: 1
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Super Power, Aquajet, Bellydrum

Hey, I'm here again for your Skarmory. And I have:
Croakgunk: Jolly|Dry skin/Anticipation|31/31/31/xx/31/31|1 egg move: Drain Punch
Mincinno: Jolly|Skill Link|31/31/31/xx/31/31|
Please let me know.
I'm interested in a Dry Skin Croakgunk. What gender Skarmory are you looking for?

Interested in

Eevee
Poke Ball:
Premier Ball
Nature: Bold
Ability: Run Away / Adaptability
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish / Fake Tears

trade to my

Name: Marill
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
Level: 1
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Super Power, Aquajet, Bellydrum
Hi Deviruchi. I'm afraid I already have that exact Marill. Do you have anything else to trade?

Edit: Actually, if you have a Male Marill, I would trade for it. Let me know. Thanks!

Interested in Skarmory, Kanghaskan, and Fletchling. Can offer Modest Gooey Goomy 31/x/31/31/31/31, Impish Sturdy Bergmite 31/31/31/x/31/31, and Careful Phantumps of all Abilities 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a Duskball.

Interested in Skarmory, Kanghaskan, and Fletchling. Can offer Modest Gooey Goomy 31/x/31/31/31/31, Impish Sturdy Bergmite 31/31/31/x/31/31, and Careful Phantumps of all Abilities 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a Duskball.
Hi Pentupenguin. That sounds good. What gender Skarmory and Fletchling (Ability) are you looking for?

Any chance you can do a Female Goomy and a Male Phantump with Natural Cure?

I can do female Gooey, but I only have a female Phantump with Natural Cure. Is that still okay? Could the Gible and Skarmory be male? Gible nicknamed Great Blue, Skarmory named Lata, and Kangaskhan nicknamed Kublai?

I can do female Gooey, but I only have a female Phantump with Natural Cure. Is that still okay? Could the Gible and Skarmory be male? Gible nicknamed Great Blue, Skarmory named Lata, and Kangaskhan nicknamed Kublai?
Oh, Gible instead of Fletchling. Sure, I can do the nicknames now. Female Phantump is fine.

Oh oops, sorry, I'm doing another Gible trade and I got the two mixed up lol, I don't want the Gible, I want the Fletchling :) Can the Fletchling be male Gale Wings and be nicknamed Iroh? Sorry about the confusion. Also would you mind helping me evolve three pokemon over trade before doing the actual trade? They'll be a Haunter, a Poliwhirl, and a Phantump nicknamed Slenderman.

Added you, initiate trade when ready.

Oh oops, sorry, I'm doing another Gible trade and I got the two mixed up lol, I don't want the Gible, I want the Fletchling :) Can the Fletchling be male Gale Wings and be nicknamed Iroh? Sorry about the confusion. Also would you mind helping me evolve three pokemon over trade before doing the actual trade? They'll be a Haunter, a Poliwhirl, and a Phantump nicknamed Slenderman.

Added you, initiate trade when ready.
Got it. I can help you trade before as well. Give me about 5 minutes to get everything set up.

I'm interested in your:

Jolly male Riolu with bullet punch and crunch. Would you be willing to trade me one for an Adamant larivitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 with egg moves slealth rock and pursuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)