SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

After trading 3+ boxes of 2-4 IV Aerodactyl, I got a few interesting pokemon like 3 perfect IV magician fennekin, a few 4+ IV Fletchling, a nice Rotom, another Mawile, but one that confused the hell out of me was a 5 perfect IV lvl 1 Sentret, just missing SpA. Jolly, Keen Eye with scratch, Covet and Foresight. Am I missing something? Why would anyone be breeding perfect Sentret/Furret? I could see egg moves, but then why Perfect IVs? OT Felix, you boggle the mind.
I got a Caterpie with 4 Perfect IVs from Wonder Trade :P

I've been catching a ton of Friend Safari mons to wondertrade for Lotto IDs, and the best things I've gotten are a 4 IV adamant Scyther (one of them being spA) and most recently, a Yveltal. Which is awesome since I have X. Plus I'm getting some hidden ability mons I don't have, like Own Tempo Espurr and Sturdy Bergmite.

Dropping a ton of Gligars from my latest breeding project. I've got some really good stuff from it, like a Safari Dragonair with Pokérus and a Timid 4 IV Protean Froakie. Also a 4 IV Justified Absol, which was really nice since that was one of my other planned breeding stuff.

Sent off a box of these for the collectors out there, with one more box to go. They're all 3-5IV, Timid, Compound Eyes with that moveset (best I can do for level 12). Hopefully, I'll even make some Wonder-locke player happy.

Haven't gotten anything super great in return, just yet, but I still have hope.

Got a Timid Carbink—with perfect Speed IVs.

Wtf?

I got 4IV Ralts and 5IV Whismur as Breeding projects though c:

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
ok, I got a Modest Trace Ralts w/ Destiny Bond, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, and a Squirtle named Donatello. Things are definitely starting to turn around.

I got a male jolly shroomish with 31/x/31/x/31/31. really helped me a lot with mawile (fairy egg group). another is a female JAP Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/x/x/x. I guess I'll MM it when I have the time.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The other day I received 2 different Japanese Ralts, one male with 31/31/x/x/31/x and a female with x/31/31/31/x/31 so thus began my latest breeding project. Now I have a box of 4-5iv timid Ralts I'm sending out. Some I bothered to nickname, others are left unnamed, and the ones that grew levels in the daycare have the IV's marked in the name and markers because I figured lvl 13-17 Ralts could be overlooked. Hope someone out there enjoys them :)

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
So, since Christmas is coming up in a month or so, I had this idea to do a sort of '12 Days of Christmas' via Wonder Trade. I'm thinking of raising 12 "optimized" pokemon and trading them away one per day on the 12 days before Christmas. I'm wondering if anyone else is interested in doing this?
Sounds like fun :)

Traded away three Goomy this morning. Hopefully their new owners will use them.
That's three hex-flawless shiny Modest Gooey Goomy, each fully EVed with infectious Pokérus and holding Lucky Eggs, all in Heal Balls with the egg moves Counter/Curse/Acid Armor/Poison Tail.
Oh, and I gave them pun nicknames too. Too bad all three recipients were Japanese so probably won't appreciate those much :P

That's three hex-flawless shiny Modest Gooey Goomy, each fully EVed with infectious Pokérus and holding Lucky Eggs, all in Heal Balls with the egg moves Counter/Curse/Acid Armor/Poison Tail.
Oh, and I gave them pun nicknames too. Too bad all three recipients were Japanese so probably won't appreciate those much :P
Where could you get multiple lucky eggs?

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
You can get them off of Chansey in Friend Safaris. Rare though, so bring a CompundEyes user.
yes, even with compound eyes you will be lucky to find 1 in 10, and that's plus the occasional chanseys that don't have items, plus the other mons in the safari (mine are lillipup and audino, perfect exp farming too). Sorry if this is being a dick by saying this. but you will find them eventually; i found one other lucky egg when I was farming for them and I haven't gone back since I haven' really felt a need for more, but maybe i'll go back and find some more to attach to wondertrades like wichu. that sounds like a good idea and is useful, as well as heart scales, evelutionary stones, and the more rare berries, though i think i still have one more rare mutation berry to go! :D I didn't want to look at serebii to find the combinations, but then I did because it was just too frustrating to wait for 2-4 days to see if it worked, so i guess ill have to look again :( the last one I got was Kei berry, and then it plus one other makes amaze mulch I think, but really, is anyone even going to use Kei berry? Weakness policy seems like a much better answer, or assualt vest, if you want to boost attacks or defenses. But anyways, Kadabrium, prepare to find a lot of lucky punches as well! which sucks cuz you can only sell them for 50 pokedollars at the store lol. and I wouldn't troll other people with lucky punches either....that's just mean :O

Nice! Why would you do that though? :(

Sturdy Bergmite.
Italian with Mirror Coat? I traded some of them a few days ago.

Also, I'm not really annoyed anymore by receiving common Pokémon, since they're much less common and allow me to free much needed box space without having to discard potentially useful stuff.

I think there are definitely good and bad times to do wonder trading.

I just traded away a box full of Kangaskhan spitbacks, all with 3-4 IVs and Jolly, and received a bunch of lvl 3 Pidgeys and other similar garbage. Feels like quite the slap in the face!

Other times, I will get tons of breeding spitbacks and some mons with nice egg moves.

I think there are definitely good and bad times to do wonder trading.

I just traded away a box full of Kangaskhan spitbacks, all with 3-4 IVs and Jolly, and received a bunch of lvl 3 Pidgeys and other similar garbage. Feels like quite the slap in the face!

Other times, I will get tons of breeding spitbacks and some mons with nice egg moves.
It's just so random to me. I wonder traded several spitbacks. Half of what I got were just random stuff that were caught. The other half were spitbacks. The best one was a female, bold, regenerator slowpoke with 31/x/x/31/31/31. I hope that person enjoys the 4 IV mawile i sent their way.

Italian with Mirror Coat? I traded some of them a few days ago.

Also, I'm not really annoyed anymore by receiving common Pokémon, since they're much less common and allow me to free much needed box space without having to discard potentially useful stuff.
Nope, non-foreign (NA) level 30 caught fresh from the Friend Safari. Just goes to show you how many people are sending out decent pokes on wonder trade now.

Also I advise everyone keep all of their wonder trade fodder, even if they're Flabebes or whatever. I now have 4 full boxes of wonder traded pokemon, and I just got my first PP Max from the Lotto ID! I haven't been getting too many Moomoo Milks either anymore. You can release them when need be, but I still have several empty boxes so I'm in no rush.

My next breeding project is quiet Honedges with 31/31/31/31/31/x, so I'll likely be sending my rejects out since I'm tired of seeing adamant/brave ones on wonder trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)