Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Serebii is saying now that the shiny chance has been increased to 1 in 4096 for normal encounters, and the Masuda Method has been DOUBLED to about 1 in 700. How the crap is he getting that data? Was this announced from some source I overlooked?
I assume it was discovered earlier, but the instacheck thing confirms the 1/4096 at least. No idea about the Masuda method though.

If I restarted my game, would I get a new type in my friend safari?
You would have to Format the 3DS memory. You will lose all registered friends, e-shop credit, and downloaded apps. However, save data on game cartridges will not be lost.

could this team work for battle maison or online? tyranitar, salamence, cobalion, azelf, thundurus, vaporeon
That's way too vague. You don't have movesets or anything, and 3 of those are not even obtainable.

I assume it was discovered earlier, but the instacheck thing confirms the 1/4096 at least. No idea about the Masuda method though.

You would have to Format the 3DS memory. You will lose all registered friends, e-shop credit, and downloaded apps. However, save data on game cartridges will not be lost.

That's way too vague. You don't have movesets or anything, and 3 of those are not even obtainable.

well i dont know what moves to give them or ev or iv i just want to use pokemon i like but i could substitute azelf,thunderus and cobalion with alakazam, lucario and zapdos

well i dont know what moves to give them or ev or iv i just want to use pokemon i like but i could substitute azelf,thunderus and cobalion with alakazam, lucario and zapdos
You might want to look such movesets up. There are multiple discussion threads on Uncharted Territory right now, and for older mons you can still use the BW/BW2 5th gen moveset/build suggestions in Smogon. Just look them up.

At what point are the Nature and IVs for the roaming birds generated? Is it like most roamers where you have to save before they start roaming?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
At what point are the Nature and IVs for the roaming birds generated? Is it like most roamers where you have to save before they start roaming?
They're generated when you trigger the encounter in the Sea Spirit Den, or whatever the hell their cave is called. They;re not actually roaming Pokemon, so it's basically the same as any other stationary Pokemon.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Quick but mega-important question. If you knock out your title legend on your first encounter, do you get another chance to catch it in the aftergame. I assume yes, but I don't wanna assume wrong :P

Quick but mega-important question. If you knock out your title legend on your first encounter, do you get another chance to catch it in the aftergame. I assume yes, but I don't wanna assume wrong :P
I don't think anyone has figured out how to KO Xerneas/Yveltal without it challenging you again.

Breeding question - I'm breeding Eevees, is there some trick or something because I'm almost to 75 Eevees bred from 4 IV parents and I haven't gotten a 5 IV yet. Parents are 31/x/31/31/x 31/x/x/31/31/31 so the stats should be fine...they have Everstone and Destiny Knot. Am I just getting unlucky?

Breeding question - I'm breeding Eevees, is there some trick or something because I'm almost to 75 Eevees bred from 4 IV parents and I haven't gotten a 5 IV yet. Parents are 31/x/31/31/x 31/x/x/31/31/31 so the stats should be fine...they have Everstone and Destiny Knot. Am I just getting unlucky?
You're just getting unlucky... I had the same kind of situation happen to me with my last breeding project. Press on! (As an aside, try working on your dex if you haven't already. Oval charm does help.)

Hey ! Can an imposter ditto pass a hidden ability ? For example, if I breed a Chlorophyl Exeggute with an Imposter Ditto, will I get a Harvest Exeggcute ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)