Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My trade thread has been updated with new pokes as well as stocked scyther, honedge, and shroomish.

I'm looking for a female Prankster Murkrow(can be flawless or spitback). Also looking for female Evee with Anticipation and a female Shellder with Skill Link & Rock Blast(a flawless male is cool too).

I need these 3 Items ASAP (Grinding Battle Maison is way too boring):

-Choice Band
-Toxic Orb
-Razor Fang

Pm me if you have any of these for trade I have plenty of pokemon that I can breed to offer.

For the Choice Band / Razor Fang I'll give 1 5IV Flawless pokemon.

And for the Toxic Orb I'll trade a spitback or maybe even a pair of spitbacks. Just shoot me a pm and we'll make a deal (:

No I believe you mean to say YOU ruin YOUR screen.lol I have a rubber tipped stylus and I am heavy handed but I am fully aware of how hard I am pressing in my screen.lol those assumptions that everyone has similar tendencies as you.
funny that almost everyone has that same problem because its usual for people to have it if you have to do things fast on a touchscreen you use more force thats how the body works

Looking for someone to trade me a Gliscor and Poochyena, and get them back. I just need to see them in the Pokedex.

FC: 2895-6975-8311

I am looking for, preferably, a male Pokemon in the Field Egg group with 30 SpD and 30 Spe IVs. I can offer a few Pokemon for it, both parents or a perfectly bred Pokemon.

Edit: Does Dratini get ExtremeSpeed as an egg move this generation?

Offering 6V FEMALE Charmander

For:
Something good
CMT for me; I'll trade two Pokemon. I also have Magikarps; they just haven't been added to my thread.
I am also looking for an Icy Snow Vivillon. If anyone has it as their native form please PM me.

Looking for a female Swinub Spitback with Thick Fat and at least 4 flawless IVs. Or a pair of spitbacks to breed with.

I have a pretty good amount of stuff to offer so just pm me if you have one.

I am looking for a male foreign Pokémon from the Field egg group with 4 or 5 IVs 31. I don't care which Pokémon, as long as it is a male, foreign (Ger/Jap/Ita/French/Korean/Chinese/etc) from the Field egg group and 4 or more 31 IVs.

I can offer flawless Pokémon.

Want this awesome motherfucker?

I have a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 shiny Gastly for trade.

What I'm after? Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, Manectite or Mewtwonite X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)