Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I almost have this working! I have successfully started the hot spot but fsr cannot connect to it. I left the default settings as virtualrouterplus.com and 12345678 but cannot connect on my 3ds. might it have something to do with security settings?

I almost have this working! I have successfully started the hot spot but fsr cannot connect to it. I left the default settings as virtualrouterplus.com and 12345678 but cannot connect on my 3ds. might it have something to do with security settings?
check if your shared connection is the right one or not. iirc.

When i connect to the internet i think my 3ds uses directly my router and not the hotspot... and if i delete it i can't connect to the hotspot ingame...

When i connect to the internet i think my 3ds uses directly my router and not the hotspot... and if i delete it i can't connect to the hotspot ingame...
So your hotspot is connecting to the internet in the connection test, but not once you try it in game?
What if you start the hotspot while in game, and then try connecting right away?

Normaly you can list the clients of your router in the web interface (enter the gateway address as an url into your browser)

PS: good night ^^
You really are a god sent, I finally can start up the instachecker without giving me the "virtuar router plus has stopped working" error. But now it seems i cant create a hotspot, the option is greyed out, it only lets me start up instacheck, well anyway ill look into it more tomorrow, time for bed ^^

Thank you very much!

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I can only choose "Wireless Network Connection" from the instacheck Shared Connection drop down box. "Wireless Network Connection 3" appears under Network Connections AFTER I start the hotspot.

So your hotspot is connecting to the internet in the connection test, but not once you try it in game?
What if you start the hotspot while in game, and then try connecting right away?
It doesn´t work too... how can i pass the connection test and can't connect ingame? This is driving me crazy

And now after like tryng 20 times in a row to connect to my hotspot i did it sucessfully without an error but when i tried to use wonder trade to check if i could scan it gives me an error =/

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
Ah, I am finally connected to the hotspot! My final step was closing and opening InstaCheck, at least I'm pretty sure that's why it worked. Thanks for your patience with me guys.

Ah, I am finally connected to the hotspot! My final step was closing and opening InstaCheck, at least I'm pretty sure that's why it worked. Thanks for your patience with me guys.
I´m also connected to the hotspot but i can't use wonder trading because i get an error... but i can use GTS...

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmmm, when I try to start hotspot, it says "Virtual Router Plus" could not be started. Only pulldown choice I had was Local Area Connection as I'm wired directly into router here.

No one had the same problem as mine? After checking the connection test to the hotspot I couldn't connect ingame to the internet because it gives me an error...

Okay, I figured out the problem with my laptop and I feel so stupid.

For people who can connect to the virtual network but don't get access to internet: disable the stupid firewall until I or someone else figures out how to configure it to allow shared networks.

I've read the other things you guys have said, but I cannot get this thing to work, at all.

Problem is screenshotted:

Please don't ignore this, I'm trying very hard to figure this out.

I've read the other things you guys have said, but I cannot get this thing to work, at all.

Problem is screenshotted:
Please don't ignore this, I'm trying very hard to figure this out.
I'm suspect because i cant connect too... but i think you can't have 2 wifi connection at same time...

Okay, I figured out the problem with my laptop and I feel so stupid.

For people who can connect to the virtual network but don't get access to internet: disable the stupid firewall until I or someone else figures out how to configure it to allow shared networks.

I disabled my firewall but i get the same error...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)