Other Creative / Underrated Sets Thread (Read the thread, NO SHITTY GIMMICKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 140 Atk / 36 Def / 144 SDef / 188 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Waterfall

I present to y'all, my monster. This guy is best used in rain, where you can power through resistances with double boosted waterfalls. Intimidate gives gyara extra bulk when switched in right and iss a good way to force switches for a free sub. Then, dragon dance to your hearts content It's built so you can outspeed the likes of jolteon and aerodactyl after a single dragon dance. I use the waterfall/eq combo mostly because i dont really need stone edge when i can blast through resistances in rain. Eq is sustitutable for stone edge, but i run eq to great success.
A: This is hardly an unheard-of set.

B: This is hardly a viable set in the generation AFTER perma-rain.

C: Practically every grass type resists both of these attacks. As does Rotom-W, who isn't exactly rare. As does every Dragon/Flying pokemon or Dragon levitator not named Flygon. As do other Gyaradoses who really enjoy the free setup.

Gimmicky, maybe. Effective, most of the time. Works for me a lot.

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpAtk
Nature: Bold
- Infestation
- Leech Seed
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder

This thing is insanely annoying once it gets going. Sleep Powder means something is going to sleep, and if they're foolish enough to stay in the real fun begins. Infestation traps them for at least 4 turns, and drains 12% of their health. Stack this with leech seed taking another 12%, and that damage starts adding up really quickly. When a grass type gets bold and switches into you, that's when you sludge bomb it in the face. There's a good amount of reliance on the surprise factor, and things can set up on it, but it's still able to be an effective set even if your opponent figures out the set.

A: This is hardly an unheard-of set.

B: This is hardly a viable set in the generation AFTER perma-rain.

C: Practically every grass type resists both of these attacks. As does Rotom-W, who isn't exactly rare. As does every Dragon/Flying pokemon or Dragon levitator not named Flygon. As do other Gyaradoses who really enjoy the free setup.
Yes, it loses some of its power after the weather nerf, but it still has punch behind those waterfalls. Yes, the set has resistances, that's what the rest of my team is for. Not every poke has to cover every other poke in existence. To address that this is not unheard of, that's true, i've seen sub gyaradoses before, but none that can take hits like this can. WHY? The ev spread. My spread is a modification of a gen 4 bulkydos build, seen below.

BulkyGyara - Defensive Dragon Dancer

- Taunt
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Dance
Item Attached: Leftovers
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 152 HP / 176 Atk / 36 Def / 144 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

This has a lot of thought put into it. I applied the same meticulous thinking and some calcs of my own to refine this old spread and hone it for this gen. I can post countless videos (had i kept track of them) of this tearing through grasses and dragons with ease. It does this because the ev spread and the use of substitute make this continually easier to set up after each dragon dance. It might not be a perfect poke, but from my experience, it's damn good.

Yes, it loses some of its power after the weather nerf, but it still has punch behind those waterfalls. Yes, the set has resistances, that's what the rest of my team is for. Not every poke has to cover every other poke in existence. To address that this is not unheard of, that's true, i've seen sub gyaradoses before, but none that can take hits like this can. WHY? The ev spread. My spread is a modification of a gen 4 bulkydos build, seen below.

BulkyGyara - Defensive Dragon Dancer

- Taunt
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Dance
Item Attached: Leftovers
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 152 HP / 176 Atk / 36 Def / 144 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

This has a lot of thought put into it. I applied the same meticulous thinking and some calcs of my own to refine this old spread and hone it for this gen. I can post countless videos (had i kept track of them) of this tearing through grasses and dragons with ease. It does this because the ev spread and the use of substitute make this continually easier to set up after each dragon dance. It might not be a perfect poke, but from my experience, it's damn good.
What sets does it beat on its own that standard Gyara doesn't? What doesn't break its subs that breaks standard Gyara's subs? How much of your team is devoted to clearing the path for this Gyara, as opposed to the effort needed to clear the path of a Gyara with better coverage?

If you're gonna post something so similar to the standard you should really provide some numbers to justify it, instead of pure anecdotal evidence. We have no idea what your team is or what kind of players you face. On its own, this Gyara just doesn't look as viable as other Gyaras.

My favorite set that I've never seen (even though this is a third generation Pokemon) is a Haze Milotic.
Milotic
Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpA
Nature: Bold
Ability: Marvel Scale (or Competitive this gen, but I doubt it'll work the same)
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Haze

Literally wrecks all DD Dragonites and Salamences, demolishes any Bulk Up Pokemon, and ruins all set ups.
It was perfect on my OU No Stealth Rocks team when it was running, I'm sure it's still as good in OU now.

It was perfect on my OU No Stealth Rocks team when it was running, I'm sure it's still as good in OU now.
Erm. Wanna maybe actually test it in OU before proclaiming things like this with no basis in reality?

Perhaps it's just as good as it was, but you can't just assume it is when massive changes occur to the meta.

Who's the most improved Pokémon this gen? Azumarill? Galvantula? Togekiss?

Wrong. It's Crawdaunt.

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Switcheroo

Every move you see on this moveset was either buffed or newly given to Crawdaunt this gen. Knock Off is the main move here, simply because nothing in the game (except Megas) wants to come in on a ~100 base power move boosted by a great Attack stat, STAB, Adaptability and Choice Band that makes it lose its item if it survives. In general, more frail Pokémon get straight-up KO'd and bulkier Pokémon get heavily dented and lose their Leftovers. But Knock Off isn't all it can do. Crawdaunt now also has access to a priority move that's almost as strong as Scizor's Bullet Punch (even stronger if it happens to be raining) and can cripple anything that doesn't fear Knock Off with Switcheroo. Crabhammer's a generic reliable STAB move which has a base power of 100 in Gen VI.

Honestly though, as threatening as Crawdaunt can be when it's in play, its main downside is the difficulty of getting it into play in the first place. I guess it also has competition with Greninja for the Water/Dark spot on the typical OU team too. But every Pokémon has its downsides and hopefully CB Crawdaunt's upsides are enough to convince you to try it out.

Slowbro @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature:
-Scald
-Psychic/Psyshock
-Fire Blast
-Ice Beam/Grass Knot

Excellent bulk coupled with Regenerator grants Slowbro plenty of opportunities to switch in and shrug off damage. It's excellent special attack coverage helps to differentiate it from Tangrowth, letting it threaten a plethora of mons who would otherwise happily set up on the vine yeti.
How well does this thing take on Rotom-W volt switches?

I don't know exactly how much use this sort of set has been, but something like the following has been doing me all sorts of wonders as a Trick Room lead:

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Scrappy -> Parental Bond
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave
IVs: 0 Spd
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch/Return/Double Edge
- Drain Punch/Return/Double Edge
- Rock Slide/Earthquake

Fake Out support helps to get Trick Room set up first turn, while Sucker Punch is pretty useful for priority. However, depending on the team, a Normal-STAB move could be a bit more potent, smashing through walls with the force of an angry mother. Drain Punch is nice for the healing it grants, but again could be replaced with a Normal-STAB depending on the situation. Throw in a nice spread move, and you've got a potent doubles lead, Trick Room or otherwise.

Hmm...Ampharos is begging for me to have a set for it.
Ampharos@Ampharosite
Static-->Mold Breaker
252HP/252SP.A/4 Spe
Modest
-Thunder Wave
-Heal Bell/Focus Blast
-Dragon Pulse
-Thunderbolt/Volt Switch

Although it sounds weird to make your mega as a utility pivot of some sort, Ampharos does a great job of crippling and removing checks and counters to your team. Heal Bell is a great option, (Post Bank), Giving burnt and paralyzed sweepers a second chance. Focus Blast is there to help make sure Ampharos doesn't become easy excadrill spinbait, And Ferrothorn set up Bait but should be run along Thunderbolt, where Heal Bell and Volt switch should go together. Dragon pulse is Stab, and complements your electric stab. Thunderbolt lets you use that base 165 Special Attack really well. Volt Switch gives you offensive momentum since Ampharos's base 45 speed is SO abysmal. Ampharos lets you check Togekiss really nicely and can reverse some of the damage (paralysis) it has done to your team. Ampharos also checks Rotom-W resisting both stabs and allowing you to Heal Bell the burns off while firiing at it really hard with a STAB of choice. Thunder Wave lets you hit through magic bounce thanks to Mold Breaker. All in all, Ampharos is VERY useful in a volt-turn team, especially if your running Sticky Web Galvantula, or Scizor, or even Greninja.

I have been running Bulky Assault Vest Gyarados

252 HP, 216 Def, 40 Atk Adamant
Assault Vest
Waterfall
Dragon Tail
Ice Fang
Earthquake

Been playing this on my Showdown Team and have great success. It checks so many things. It has essentially the same role as Bulky Gen 5 Gyarados but because Assault vest it can also shut down special attackers without an electric move. Greninja, Noivern can't touch this set. This set also shuts down pesky Weakness Policy Dragonite. As it can hit it with a DragonTail after the intimidate, which activates the item and sends him away.

Well here is another pokemon that I feel is underrated. This is for post-bank:

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ground/Dragon
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- U-turn
- Defog (DPPt)

Before all of you go and say that it's outclassed by Scarf *Insert Dragon here*. I'll make a few points that make Flygon unique:

-Immunity to Spikes
-Immunity to Toxic Spikes
-Takes a measly 1/16 from Stealth Rock
-Immunity to Sticky Web (Perfect with Choice Scarf)
-Immunity to Thunder Wave (Again perfect with Choice Scarf and great against Klefki leads)
-Defog can remove every type of entry Hazard
-
U-turn allows you to keep momentum (It also outspeeds Greninja and Scarf Rotom-W which are very popular leads)

The amount of times that this guy can come in is AMAZING! Your opponent can lay every hazard in the game (2 layers of Toxic Spikes + 3 layers of Spikes + Stealth Rock + Sticky Web)! This guy just switches in takes JUST 1/16 damage from ONLY stealth rock and just Defogs EVERYTHING away! Because of Choice Scarf, only a pokemon with priority taunt can prevent Defog (Sableye and Whimsicott)!!! This guy is not meant to sweep but meant to scout, remove hazards and retain momentum! He is not to be used for sweeping or hitting hard! But you still have Earthquake and Dragon Claw if you want to pick off weakened foes or +1 Dragon Dancers.

Last edited:

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ground/Dragon
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- U-turn
- Defog (DPPt)

Before all of you go and say that it's outclassed by Scarf *Insert Dragon here*. I'll make a few points that make Flygon unique:

-Immunity to Spikes
-Immunity to Thunder Wave (Again perfect with Choice Scarf and great against Klefki leads)
-
U-turn allows you to keep momentum (It also outspeeds Greninja and Scarf Rotom-W which are very popular leads)

The amount of times that this guy can come in is AMAZING! Your opponent can lay every hazard in the game (2 layers of Toxic Spikes + 3 layers of Spikes + Stealth Rock + Sticky Web)! This guy just switches in takes JUST 1/16 damage from ONLY stealth rock and just Defogs EVERYTHING away! Because of Choice Scarf, only a pokemon with priority taunt can prevent Defog (Sableye and Whimsicott)!!! This guy is not meant to sweep but meant to scout, remove hazards and retain momentum! He is not to be used for sweeping or hitting hard! But you still have Earthquake and Dragon Claw if you want to pick off weakened foes or +1 Dragon Dancers.
I'm not sure about Choice Scarf Defog. If you switch in Flygon against a Hazard-setting 'Mon, the next move would either have them hit Flygon for free or set up Hazards once more.

Defog, Reset or Defog, Attack... I can't help but think the opponent gets the upper hand. Sure, if they had up a lot of Hazards, you done goofed them over, but you're giving them a free move in exchange. Plus, Flygon with a Choice Scarf won't have any way to heal itself. Normally, this is not a problem, since Choice Scarf Flygon shouldn't be taking that many hits in the first place, but Defog throws that out that window.

Roost would help extend longevity, but Choice Scarf Roost is not too sound. You'd have to use a different item, which means there goes the creativity in the set. Still, Choice Scarf Defog might still be an underrated set; I haven't tested it out myself, so I wouldn't know!

I'm not sure about Choice Scarf Defog. If you switch in Flygon against a Hazard-setting 'Mon, the next move would either have them hit Flygon for free or set up Hazards once more.

Defog, Reset or Defog, Attack... I can't help but think the opponent gets the upper hand. Sure, if they had up a lot of Hazards, you done goofed them over, but you're giving them a free move in exchange. Plus, Flygon with a Choice Scarf won't have any way to heal itself. Normally, this is not a problem, since Choice Scarf Flygon shouldn't be taking that many hits in the first place, but Defog throws that out that window.

Roost would help extend longevity, but Choice Scarf Roost is not too sound. You'd have to use a different item, which means there goes the creativity in the set. Still, Choice Scarf Defog might still be an underrated set; I haven't tested it out myself, so I wouldn't know!
You have a point regarding pokemon getting off STAB hits, like Power Whip or Gyro Ball and being unable to recover. However after getting the defog off you can just switch out to your counter for the hazard setter and threaten it out. But yes, I do see your point about switching out and them getting a possible free hazard set up. I guess only Taunt + Defog is the best dedicated Defogger, so Flygon ought to be played mainly as a Scarfer/Scout/Momentum but use defog only as last resorts or critical situations, which I feel is much more handy than a coverage move like Fire Blast/Fire Punch.

Last edited:
Well most of the common hazard setters don't have set up moves like Swords Dance/Dragon Dance/Calm Mind etc. So I'm not sure what you mean by that. But you have a point regarding pokemon getting off STAB hits, like Power Whip or Gyro Ball and being unable to recover. However after getting the defog off you can just switch out to your counter for the hazard setter and threaten it out.
Hm, not sure why I was assuming Flygon would switch directly into the Hazard setter. On second thought, the opponent wouldn't dream of this item/move combination on Flygon, so there's a plus.

I guess my two main concerns about the set is firstly, sure, Flygon gets off at least one Defog, barring stupid play, which might be critical, but it also gives the opponent a free turn after Flygon is inevitably switched out. Secondly, Flygon is a body bag the turn he Defogs. The opponent's 'Mon get a free move on him in exchange for complete hazard removal. Flygon might take as close to nothing from Hazards as non-Magic Guard 'Mons can get, but even chip damage by a stray attack from a Defensive 'Mon will add up. This Flygon's set isn't sustainable.

Those are just my thoughts on it. Flygon is cool, hope he gets some more usage on account of its near-Hazard impunity and Defog.

The problem I have with this one, is why take Destiny Bond? With the use of Sub and Protect I can see it being probable for the Perish Song to work. I understand Destiny Bond as a "just in case" back up, but I feel like something better could go in that slot for this strategy.
I hesitated with Shadow ball for the last slot but as I have max HP instead of max special attack and it's made to kill indirectly, may as well keep on this strategy with Destiny Bond. A STAB move would work as well, taking advantage of its high special attack.

Kingdra (M) @ Razor Claw
Trait: Sniper
EVs: 4 HP/252 SAtk /252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Flash Cannon
- Focus Energy

This is a new set i thought of. Focus Energy, along with Razor Claw and Sniper boosting crits is slightly higher than a Nasty Plot boost (x2.25 damage) along with the ability to ignore Screens and opponent's boosts and freely spam Draco Meteors without any drawbacks (as crits also ignore stat drops)!. A few speed boosts is all this guy needs to sweep

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ground/Dragon
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- U-turn
- Defog (DPPt)

-Immunity to Spikes
-

Flygon is a really cool Defog pokemon because it's immune to everything but Stealth Rock, and even then takes like nothing from it.

I'd rather use a bulkier set with Roost before going with Scarf. :O

Kingdra (M) @ Razor Claw
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Flash Cannon
- Focus Energy

This is a new set i thought of. Focus Energy, along with Razor Claw and Sniper boosting crits is slightly higher than a Nasty Plot boost (x2.25 damage) along with the ability to ignore Screens and opponent's boosts and freely spam Draco Meteors without any drawbacks (as crits also ignore stat drops)!. A few speed boosts is all this guy needs to sweep
This set is fucking ridiculous, but instead of flash cannon -> substitute and instead of surf, Hydro pump and hell, you could slash on agility if you run dual screens

get a sub out on common leads that like to set up hazard, etc. and just ruin everyones day

I'm telling you, this thing is a monster

Last edited:

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell

Kingdra (M) @ Razor Claw
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Flash Cannon
- Focus Energy

flash cannon is dumb in OU, ice beam hits toges better, and you arent damaging azumarill/mawile either way with flash cannon, hydro pump does a lot more. Admittedly, hydro pump does more to all fairies but whimsicott who gets beat up by ice beam

I apologize if this is considered a shitty gimmick, but I thought it was freakin' cool.
I follow a guy on Youtube named Rykard, he's been making videos of Pokemon sets he comes up with for a while, and I've been following him since Black/White. He started making them for each of the new 6th gen Pokemon a couple of weeks ago, and this is one he made for Protean Greninja. Gonna just copy/paste his explanation of the sets mechanics here.

The “Let’s Try and Be Creative With Protean” Set

Greninja @ Leftovers
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Shadow Sneak
- Scald/Hidden Power Steel

"This last set for Greninja is my attempt at trying to be creative with Protean to allow it to alter its type to take a variety of attacks and set up hazards effectively. As a result, we are running Leftovers on this set for HP recovery along with a mixed, defensive EV spread and a bold nature to take attacks easier. For the moves, we are going to be running both Spikes and Toxic Spikes for sure this time, which also serves a secondary purpose of turning Greninja into both a Ground and Poison type to allow it to resist different kinds of moves. Then, Shadow Sneak is used to turn Greninja into a Ghost type to make it immune to Normal and Fighting type attacks and simultaneously turn you into a Rapid Spin blocker to fend off any attempts to get rid of any of the hazards you are setting up. Lastly, you can go with either Scald for a strong Water type move with a change to burn or Hidden Power Steel to turn you into one of the best defensive types in the game capable of resisting many different types of attacks."

Well, I've been thinking about it, and I'm not really sure how this will work, but I could see this potentially hard countering most if not all Sticky web teams, though status could be an issue. Also, terribly sorry if this was mentioned already. I'm bad at reading sometimes.

Malamar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Contrary
Nature: Jolly
252 HP / 252 Spe / 4 Atk
-Superpower
-Payback/Nightslash
-Rockslide
-Psychocut

So, I know this seems weird, but bear with me. The idea is that Malamar hits 269 speed. With jolly and max investment. Not too great, obviously. But, at least as far as I can tell sticky web is pretty common, and that + contrary takes Malamar to an actually quite good 403/4 (not sure how 1.5 multipliers round) speed. Not Amazing, but certainly nothing to scoff at, outrunning anything unboosted and slower than an electrode. Which is quite a bit. Anyway, the idea is that with an assault vest, you don't have to invest in special defense, thus allowing for this extra speed. And after a single superpower, Malamar has effectively 331/2 attack and 318 Defense and 276 Special defense. And you know, the amazingness of being able to get a free swords dance off of any Aegislash that wants to Kings shield, and having a free bulk up off of a move with 120 base power.

The biggest question for me is between Night slash and Payback. Payback hits scarf users a little harder, and will be more viable against fast teams that don't use sticky web, though nightslash might be more reliable.

So yeah, that's that. Thoughts?

Celebi: not your average Blissey Counter
Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 148 HP / 156 SAtk / 204 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Heal Bell
- Giga Drain
- Psychic

Here's a bulky special defensive pivot with powerful offensive prowess. The most beautiful thing about it is that it actually wallbreaks Blissey/Chansey. With Heal Bell, Celebi not only supports your physical sweepers from burn/para but won't get toxic stalled, itself. Stay in on a specially defensive wall and start to boost when it hits you with toxic. Giga Drain + Leftovers recovery guarantees that you'll outlive weak Ice Beams or last-effort Seismic Tosses (5HKO), and at +6 you 3HKO Blissey and Chansey for the win. Moreover switching out becomes a liability for the walls, because something's going to take the boosted hit.

Another beautiful thing about this Celebi is that it has a solid chance versus most Tyranitars, too. Nasty Plot while it hits Pursuit, and you're likely to win with Giga Drain. It's less sure-fire than countering Blissey/Chansey but at the least, you're not going down without a fight.

It also tends to work well against Porygon2, Sylveon, most Florges, Gastrodon, Quagsire, etc but DO NOT pit this against Assault Vest Goodra. Trust me.

(Sorry if we're trying not post Pokebank mons here - I didn't see anything about it in the OP)

Last edited:
I apologize if this is considered a shitty gimmick, but I thought it was freakin' cool.
I follow a guy on Youtube named Rykard, he's been making videos of Pokemon sets he comes up with for a while, and I've been following him since Black/White. He started making them for each of the new 6th gen Pokemon a couple of weeks ago, and this is one he made for Protean Greninja. Gonna just copy/paste his explanation of the sets mechanics here.

The “Let’s Try and Be Creative With Protean” Set

Greninja @ Leftovers
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Shadow Sneak
- Scald/Hidden Power Steel

"This last set for Greninja is my attempt at trying to be creative with Protean to allow it to alter its type to take a variety of attacks and set up hazards effectively. As a result, we are running Leftovers on this set for HP recovery along with a mixed, defensive EV spread and a bold nature to take attacks easier. For the moves, we are going to be running both Spikes and Toxic Spikes for sure this time, which also serves a secondary purpose of turning Greninja into both a Ground and Poison type to allow it to resist different kinds of moves. Then, Shadow Sneak is used to turn Greninja into a Ghost type to make it immune to Normal and Fighting type attacks and simultaneously turn you into a Rapid Spin blocker to fend off any attempts to get rid of any of the hazards you are setting up. Lastly, you can go with either Scald for a strong Water type move with a change to burn or Hidden Power Steel to turn you into one of the best defensive types in the game capable of resisting many different types of attacks."
Not a bad set, especially since the more common offensive Greninja forces switches so easily, giving you a free Spiking turn. I wouldn't consider HP Steel on there though, because once you've turned into a Steel type to resist a hit, what can you do without losing your typing and rendering the whole thing redundant? And on a set like this, Scald is too beautifully infuriating a move to lose. Also, I don't like the EVs, but I can't really suggest anything better. But again, great set. I'd hate to play against this thing.

EDIT: Creative/underrated set time. I take no credit for this. I saw it on the ladder a few times and thought it was pretty cool, so I decided to post it here. It's essentially an offensive Donphan anti-lead with a Lum Berry. Moveset: Earthquake/Head Smash/Knock Off/Ice Shard/Rapid Spin - pick four. Lum Berry thwarts two common leads in particular: Smeargle and Klefki. But Klefki's more fun though, because its Swagger gets healed by the Lum and gives you a free Swords Dance, which Donphan, the elephant with 120 base Attack, good-typed priority, STAB Earthquake and recoil-less Head Smash if you pick Rock Head, really appreciates. No need to worry about the Lum Berry getting eaten by Thunder Wave - Donphan's a Ground-type.

EDIT 2: Yeah, for some reason I thought Donphan got Rock Head. Ignore that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)