Ulti's Trade Thread O:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any Nidoran F 4/5 IV spitbacks? Check my thread for things in return, I can offer breeding pairs etc and have a lot to choose from :)

I have a male with x/x/31/x/31/31 and the egg moves, and a female with 31/31/31/31/31/x and own tempo + bold? do you have a breeding pair with 31's covering at least 5 stats? :)

Willing to trade the female Kabuto? O:?
Hmmm, I'd be willing to breed for a female one, but because of the 1/8 female rate, could I get another pokemon too? I don't see anything I want currently, so would you be willing to offer me a credit at your store for a future pokemon you may offer?

I have a male with x/x/31/x/31/31 and the egg moves, and a female with 31/31/31/31/31/x and own tempo + bold? do you have a breeding pair with 31's covering at least 5 stats? :)
yeah :)
let me add you FC to trade :)

Hmmm, I'd be willing to breed for a female one, but because of the 1/8 female rate, could I get another pokemon too? I don't see anything I want currently, so would you be willing to offer me a credit at your store for a future pokemon you may offer?
hahaha. sounds good. you have a credit Mr. Electrolled. that'll keep you comming for future trades lol

Looking for:
Vivillion (male)
Tyrunt (male)
Scyther (either gender)

Have (4x-5x flawless)
Swablu (Roost/Agility, Careful nature)
Magikarp (Adamant nature)
Fletchling (Adamant nature)
Woobat (mostly random natures but Field/Flying breeder; ask for nature and I can probably breed it quickly)
Rhyhorn is probably coming in the next couple of days with Elemental Fangs and Metal Burst.

I am really interested in your scatterbugs and I want one Scraggy and Tyrunt as well. I can offer you German 5x31 IV Pokemon: HA Adamant Fletchling, Timid Scatterbug (if you want marine colored Vivillions :P), Bold Klefki, Timid Fennekin with Wish, Modest Goomy (without HA)

Looking for:
Vivillion (male)
Tyrunt (male)
Scyther (either gender)

Have (4x-5x flawless)
Swablu (Roost/Agility, Careful nature)
Magikarp (Adamant nature)
Fletchling (Adamant nature)
Woobat (mostly random natures but Field/Flying breeder; ask for nature and I can probably breed it quickly)
Rhyhorn is probably coming in the next couple of days with Elemental Fangs and Metal Burst.

Interested in Swablu
and I'll wait for the Rhyhorn :)

I already have the rest.. sorry :/

I am really interested in your scatterbugs and I want one Scraggy and Tyrunt as well. I can offer you German 5x31 IV Pokemon: HA Adamant Fletchling, Timid Scatterbug (if you want marine colored Vivillions :P), Bold Klefki, Timid Fennekin with Wish, Modest Goomy (without HA)
Take Scatterbug, Klefky and Fennekin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)