AEDZ spitbacks and occasional competitive mon trading place

HELLO! I have been breeding lots and have boxes and boxes full of spitbacks. I will trade my spitbacks for your spitbacks! I sometimes have spare pokemon that could be EV trained since their stats are all relevant 31's. As a general rule, I will trade a 4IV spitback for your 4IV spitback, 5IV for 5IV and so on. If you really excite me, I might even give you one with 4-5IV's for your 3IV's, so please make offers and try to excite me! I WILL ONLY PROVIDE MY FRIEND CODE VIA PM ONCE WE HAVE REACHED AN AGREEMENT.

Bare in mind that if I am offering the pokemon for trade, I am not looking for any more of that pokemon as I already have them so please read what I have before you offer. I will however take offers of pokemon in this list if your one has a different nature or can perform a different role. If you want to make and offer, please post what you will trade. Be specific, include IV's, gender, nature, ball and egg moves. If I do not reply then ask me again politely by pm. Remember also to specify what gender or ability you want from me, and to ask what ball the pokemon is in if you really care about things like that!

I like the idea of you trading me a breeding pair of spitbacks with all relevant stats between them and egg moves if you can. If you can do that for me, I will do the same for you! Do not offer me pokemon that are poo. If they have any less that 3IV's and a good nature I won't want them unless it's really bidoof good. This is a trade thread and not a charity.

I may have to breed for a couple of these, but it doesn't take long so don't fret I'll let you know. Most of these things I have loads of just sitting in my box.

At the minute I have:

Sassy Foongus 3/4/5IV. (Most have 0 IV in spd, please specify if you need particular stats, most have regenerator)

Adamant Mawile 3/4/5IV

Jolly Pinsir 3/4/5IV (Specify what nature or gender, they have quick attack)

Jolly Kangaskhan 3/4/5 IV

Bold Chansey 3/4/5 IV (Aromatherapy, Counter, Seismic toss)

Modest Goomy 3/4/5 IV (Gooey)

Modest Larvesta 3/4/5 IV

Timid Gastly 3/4/5 IV (Disable)

Modest Squirtle 3/4/5 IV (Aura Sphere, Dragon pulse)

Bold Espurr 3/4/5 IV (Trick, yawn)

Calm/Bold Klefki 3/4/5 IV (Iron defence)

Impish 3/4/5 IV Super Pumpkaboo

Careful/Impish 3/4/5 IV Tiny Pumpkaboo (Destiny bond, Pain split)

Protean Froakie 3/4/5 IV (Sadly I don't currently have any females for trade but I can breed some if you excite me)

Adamant Honedge 3/4/5 IV

Adamant/Jolly Magikarp 3/4/5 IV

Jolly/Adamant Shroomish 3/4/5 IV (Bullet seed, quick feet)

Adamant Marill 3/4/5 IV (Belly drum, aqua jet limited stock)

Adamant Torchic 4/5 IV (Limited stock)

Brave/Relaxed Ferroseed 3/4/5 IV (Leech Seed, Stealth rock. I think I also have Careful but I might be wrong sadly no 0 spd atm)

Dratini 3/4/5 IV (adamant/jolly, have marvel scale or shed skin)

NON-SPITBACKS (will only trade viable mons for these and list subject to change)

x1 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hustle modest Togepi (ability capsule plz)

x1 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hustle modest Togetic

x1 31/x/31/31/31/31 Flame Body Larvesta, modest (F)

THINGS I AM LOOKING FOR IN PARTICULAR (good stats plz and females preferred but ask me! not complete list)

Sassy Slowpoke 0 Spd

Sassy/Relaxed Super Pumpkaboo 0 spd

Brave Phantump 0 spd

Brave Timburr 0 spd

Bagon with good stats and hydro pump preferred if it is specially inclined

Snorlax with good stats + curse (0 spd preferred)

Calm + Bold Rotom (tbh just rotom in general, I do have a 4IV modest one tho)

Adamant Tyrogue

Play Rough Absol

Prankster Sableye

Aroma Veil -Speed 0 spd aromatisse

Brave Mawile

Exeggcute 0 Spd Harvest

Thick Fat Swinub

Sassy/Relaxed/Calm/Bold Shellos

Calm Togepi

Brave Honedge 0 spd

Quiet Honedge 0 spd

Zubat Brave bird

Purrloin Foul play + Encore

Larvitar Brave/Adamant/Jolly

Mareep

Lillipup

Poliwag with swift swim + encore + perish song (calm, modest, timid, sassy or quiet, will need a few)

Vulpix with drought

Snover 0 spd

Gothita Shadow Tag

Litwick (various competitive natures plz)

Deino Modest Dark Pulse (Earth power if its actually legal atm dw if it's not)

Beldum Brave 0 spd/Adamant

Rock Blast Shellder Naughty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant

Adamant Drilbur

Hippopotas

Lotad

Staryu

Electrike

Meditite

Wobbuffet 0 Spd

Ferroseed 0 Spd

Solosis

Abra

Furfrou

Huge power Bunnelby

Adamant Tech Scyther

Rhyhorn Brave 0 spd/adamant

This list will grow and doesn't necessarily cover everything I want! Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions! I can be found on nugget bridge if I'm not here.

BARE IN MIND THAT I PLAY VGC SO I WILL BE LESS LIKELY TO TRADE FOR POKEMON MADE STRICTLY FOR SINGLES PLAY/DON'T DO WELL IN DOUBLES.

I WILL ALSO RESEARCH YOUR TRADE HISTORY BEFORE I ACCEPT TO ANY TRADE, AND WILL NOT TRADE WITH ANYONE WITH NO TRADE HISTORY OR A BAD REPUTATION SO SCAMMERS YOU WON'T GET FAR.

IF YOU ARE SHIFTY THE TRADE IS NOT NIFTY.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Looks like you're making a good thing here, but if you wouldn't mind, could you actually list those Pokemon you offer with their full IVs? It is a rule and think about it: if your clientele sees the IV spread, then they'll know what they want instead of wondering and continually asking you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)