Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my newly registered Friends is currently online (I can see them through the Home screen). However, they are still not appearing in my game. What gives? How do I link the two?
AFAIK it should work automatically once both people play the game at the same time with connection to Pokémon WiFi.

Does anyone know how Aegislash's ability works in regard to being removed/negated, replaced, or Traced?

One of my newly registered Friends is currently online (I can see them through the Home screen). However, they are still not appearing in my game. What gives? How do I link the two?
They need to be playing X or Y, and click the blue internet button and go online that way. Doesn't work if they are playing another game or playing offline.

Does anyone know how Aegislash's ability works in regard to being removed/negated, replaced, or Traced?
Pretty sure it's not possible to remove it.

They need to be playing X or Y, and click the blue internet button and go online that way. Doesn't work if they are playing another game or playing offline.

Pretty sure it's not possible to remove it.
Tested it. If traced it does nothing (at least from what I can see) I'll edit when I test removing it.

To see if it works you'd have to have the Tracer having some ability to copy King's Shield as well.

A Mummy Test would be interesting as a way to remove his ability.

King's Shield can be traced, but that does nothing for the Tracer because of lack of King's Shield.

King's Shield cannot be removed by Skill Swap or Mummy. There are Cofagriguses in the Battle Maison that you can affirm this with.

King's Shield can be traced, but that does nothing for the Tracer because of lack of King's Shield.

King's Shield cannot be removed by Skill Swap or Mummy. There are Cofagriguses in the Battle Maison that you can affirm this with.
Trace/Mimic? Granted, I believe it's only currently possible on a Mega Alakazam (egg move from Mr. Mime), but I'm curious just for the sake of information.

If you friend someone, but they don't friend you back, can you still visit their 2 Pokémon Friend Safari?

Trace/Mimic? Granted, I believe it's only currently possible on a Mega Alakazam (egg move from Mr. Mime), but I'm curious just for the sake of information.

If you friend someone, but they don't friend you back, can you still visit their 2 Pokémon Friend Safari?
I'm pretty sure someone has tried that already. Since there are no different "forms" for MAlakazam, it does nothing for it.

Also, for your second question, if your friend does not friend you back, you won't be able to access the friend safari at all.

Stone RG

Megas are broke
Ok i surrender, after going 5+ hours maxing style out in Lumiose, and verifying, since the guy in the Stone Emporium sold me the Mega Stones for 10k, Mr. Rapist Bonding didnt show up in Cafe Introversion, any of you guys got any ideas? I know im out of them

Ok i surrender, after going 5+ hours maxing style out in Lumiose, and verifying, since the guy in the Stone Emporium sold me the Mega Stones for 10k, Mr. Rapist Bonding didnt show up in Cafe Introversion, any of you guys got any ideas? I know im out of them
Did you get all of the previous O-Powers that he gives you throughout the region?

i feel like i am just the worst breeder out there.. i am quickly losing interest in this stuff. i have a 3IV protean male froakie in with a 3IV ditto, the ditto is HP, Atk, and Def, and the froakie is HP, Atk, and Speed. I will eventually get a 4IV froakie, correct?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i feel like i am just the worst breeder out there.. i am quickly losing interest in this stuff. i have a 3IV protean male froakie in with a 3IV ditto, the ditto is HP, Atk, and Def, and the froakie is HP, Atk, and Speed. I will eventually get a 4IV froakie, correct?
Eventually, yes, but the chance is very small. You should always try to use Pokémon that have 31 IVs in different stats.

Eventually, yes, but the chance is very small. You should always try to use Pokémon that have 31 IVs in different stats.
isn't if faster if you have pokes that share the same IVs? so you're saying i should use a froakie with 3IV in HP, Atk, and Speed, and a ditto with Defense and SpAtk?

What's the easiest Synchronizer to catch in game?
ralts, route 4

eh still confusing.. i switched it up and am breeding my 3IV froakie with a 2IV ditto, with teh 2 IVs in different stats than my froakie, and i have gotten a total of 0 4IV froakies after about 20 eggs
give it time, you'll eventually get a better parent. then keep putting the new parents in everytime you get a better one, it'll take time but it will happen. as i said earlier though, you can trade for a 3 or 4 IV pokemon pretty easy and that'll save a bunch of time

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
eh still confusing.. i switched it up and am breeding my 3IV froakie with a 2IV ditto, with teh 2 IVs in different stats than my froakie, and i have gotten a total of 0 4IV froakies after about 20 eggs
20 eggs is a drop in the ocean. If you are getting bored at this point then you should probably look into something else. I know a guy in the OI chat who has hatched over 2400 Fletchling eggs trying to get Shiny Adamant Gale Wings with 5+ IV's. Breeding takes a lot of time if you want to do it right.

I've got 2 Latios on my Emerald file, one Quiet natured, one Lonely natured. I want to use one for the Battle Tower, but I know both natures are crap. I don't think I can get another one. Which one would be best to use?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lonely isn't nearly as bad as you're making it out to be, you can now run EQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)