Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a FB Group to also help those looking to share TSV and hatch for others. I didn't come back here to update with my info though... So, my TSV is 271 and my wife's is 872. I'll hatch for anyone with those values and get myself added to the document (once I find out how).

Currently we have these TSVs in my group to help:

View attachment 4601
you have to fill this form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l-...56UZ-qr-HXpMC_PI/viewform?edit_requested=true

and afeter that an admin will update the google doc (not exactely sure).

Okay so I got Instachecker up and running and my DS is connected to the hotspot. I know I'm on the right network because I have deleted all my other connections and the only one left is the one I named "pokechecker" for the hotspot. The drop down menu above the start scanning button says "Microsoft - Wireless Network Connection" and the only other option is the LAN option. I started the scan, started a trade, offered up one of my pokemon (that I caught/hatched), but nothing is showing up in the Instacheck.
Please help. My brother is a butt and only lets me connect with the ethernet cable for a short amount of time...

My FC is 0146-8838-3504 and my friend safari is dark with vullaby, liepard, and sandial. if anyone wants to add me~

[edit] Some people are saying that you have to connect to the LAN but others say wireless connection 2? which one should I pick if my laptop is connected to the internet via ethernet?

[EDIT2] i got everything to work if anybody wants to add me my TSV is 4083

Last edited:
Hello forum. Does anyone know how to get past this error?
"The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation."
I am using windows 8. Thanks in advance.

Hello forum. Does anyone know how to get past this error?
"The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation."
I am using windows 8. Thanks in advance.
i had the same one time when i'v started the hotspot.

i've closed the windows and re-opened it, it worked.

VirtualRouterPlus has stopped working
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: instacheckhotspot.exe
Problem Signature 02: 2.5.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 5286b6a4
Problem Signature 04: InstacheckHotspot
Problem Signature 05: 2.5.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 5286b6a4
Problem Signature 07: ab
Problem Signature 08: 7d
Problem Signature 09: System.EntryPointNotFound
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

You may have already tried this, but i think i get that error when it disconnects... try restarting the HotSpot. If that doesnt work, you may be using the wrong settings. If you havent already, try all of them.
i tried this more than once... nothing works -.- i'd like to make it run by myself. dont want to bother other ppl with the search of my sv and to know how the iv's of my pkmns are -.-
now i am trying to make tun the standalone version. does someone have experiences with this version?

i had the same one time when i'v started the hotspot.

i've closed the windows and re-opened it, it worked.
I restarted the laptop a couple of times. I am getting a different error now ><

An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040201)
I am using my router as the shared connection. Does that have anything to do with it? Thanks in advance.

I restarted the laptop a couple of times. I am getting a different error now ><

An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040201)
I am using my router as the shared connection. Does that have anything to do with it? Thanks in advance.

no you have to plus your laptop in ethernet and let you wifi card free from any use (but still on ON)

and connect your 3DS on the wifi card on your laptop.

@SGCMarcus: Sorry, didn't want to search the last 25 pages... have you gotten an updated version of the not-built-in-HotSpot Instacheck available? I couldn't remember if you had already updated it, and if I had it. -_-;

I no longer need somebody to check eggs with. Anyone who could hatch one of my eggs shiny?
Dratini (M) - Jolly, Marvel Scale, 31\31\31\5\31\31 [1852]
Litwick (M) - Timid, Flame Body, 31\28\31\31\31\31 [2690]
Litwick (M) - Timid, Flash Fire, 31\24\31\31\31\31 [2947]
Litwick (M) - Timid, Flash Fire, 31\7\31\31\31\31 [3699]
Litwick (M) - Timid, Flash Fire, 31\26\31\31\31\31 [261]
Litwick (M) - Timid, Flash Fire, 31\8\31\31\31\31 [1190]
Litwick (F) - Timid, Flame Body, 31\12\31\31\31\31 [13]
Litwick (M) - Timid, Flash Fire, 31\0\31\31\31\31 [381]
Litwick (M) - Timid, Flash Fire, 31\8\31\31\31\31 [3863]
Sneasel (M) - Jolly, Inner Focus, 31\31\31\28\31\31 [3977]
Sneasel (M) - Jolly, Inner Focus, 31\31\31\28\31\31 [3977]

Last edited:
i just complete the spreadsheet how long it takes to "update" and show my tsv??? btw i have this that i want to hatch if someone can help me!

Honedge (F) - Brave, No Guard, 30\31\31\31\31\31 [568]
Goomy (F) - Calm, Hydration, 31\1\31\31\31\31 [4007]
Klefki (M) - Bold, Prankster, 31\11\31\31\31\31 [2164]

I am using my Ethernet connection as the shared connection. and my wireless connection is on but the laptop is not connected to it. I still get this error =/
The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation
Please help.

Someone commented in my video (on the last page) that the instachecker can work with a single wireless card. I have just tested this and it does indeed work with ONLY one wireless card connected to the internet simultaneously. I'll probably make a response video to show this later today.

Hi guys! Here is my Shiny Value- 3959

I need someone with any of the following shiny values!

I've got everything running fine, 2 3dsXL (one connects via hotspot and the other connects normally through my router). However, when i start a trade, most of the time it times out and i get an error message about not being able to connect to the other player (despite being able to send o-powers). I just assume this is due to my shabby Hughesnet internet. My question is: is there a way to use this program strictly using my home wifi network, bypassing internet use all together?

Someone commented in my video (on the last page) that the instachecker can work with a single wireless card. I have just tested this and it does indeed work with ONLY one wireless card connected to the internet simultaneously. I'll probably make a response video to show this later today.
you mean without the ethernet? you think my 003-2101 error will dissappear too -.-??

you mean without the ethernet? you think my 003-2101 error will dissappear too -.-??
Yea it worked for me with ethernet disabled, and for one of my commenters with only one wifi card. Choose your wireless card as the shared connection, and connect the 3DS to the hotspot. The connection you "scan" still has to be the wireless connection 2 though (the hotspot). Dunno if your error will disappear but you can always try.

For some odd reason it seems more stable with just the single wireless card running the net AND hotspot, which is weird.

Yea it worked for me with ethernet disabled, and for one of my commenters with only one wifi card. Choose your wireless card as the shared connection, and connect the 3DS to the hotspot. The connection you "scan" still has to be the wireless connection 2 though (the hotspot). Dunno if your error will disappear but you can always try.
i hope it works... this is starting to annoy me... i'd like to breed shinies for others and let them breed some for me =) but i guess i'll see later if i can get it run...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)