Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offer:
-Timid protean Froakie
-Adamant gale wings Fletchling
-Some pokémon with pokérus
-Modest Squirtle with egg moves (aura sphere and dragon pulse) and with 5 ivs in 31(including special attack and speed)
-Adamant Mawile with 5 ivs in 31 (including attackk and hp)
-Modest Whismur with Scrappy and 4 ivs in 31(including attack)
-Shiny Mawile
-Bold Rotom
-Modest Rotom
-Sassy Bulbasaur
-Brave and adamant Aron
-Adamant technician Scyther
-Timid Joltik with 4 ivs in 31

I look for:
-Modest Charmander with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31 (including special attack and speed)
-Timid Rotom with 4,5 or 6 ivs in 31 (including speed and special attack)
-Adamant Pawniard with 4,5 or 6 ivs in 31 (including attack)
-Bold overcoat Vullaby with 4,5 or 6 ivs in 31
-Calm foonguss/amoonguss with regenerator and 4,5 or 6 ivs in 31
-Calm Clefairy with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31
-Relaxed pineco with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31
-Careful Phantump with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31 and Harvest
-Adamant Drillbur with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31
-Adamant/Jolly Bunnelby with huge power and 4, 5 or 6 in 31

I'm looking for 5 IVs pokemon. I have:

Modest Clauncher: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Impish Snubull (w/ Heal Bell): 31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant Kangaskhan: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Looking for a male Modest or Timid Noibat -in any ball, with any ability ! * U *
Also, looking for female modest//timid Raichu or Pikachu with Lightningrod ability in a Luxury Ball !
IVs and etc don't matter, I'm using them for breeding ~

Last edited:
Got some things up for trade!

Bellsprouts: Naive, 31/31/31/31/X/31, egg moves Power Whip, Weather Ball, Synthesis, and Giga Drain!
Fennekins: Timid males, 31/X/31/31/31/31, egg moves Hypnosis and Wish!

Anyone interested~? Though I'm not really looking for the same 10 Mons that every trading thread seems to have, heh.

I offer:
-Modest Squirtle with egg moves (aura sphere and dragon pulse) and with 5 ivs in 31(including special attack and speed)
-Modest Whismur with Scrappy and 4 ivs in 31(including attack)
-Sassy Bulbasaur

I look for:
-Modest Charmander with 4, 5 or 6 ivs in 31 (including special attack and speed)
-Adamant/Jolly Bunnelby with huge power and 4, 5 or 6 in 31
I can probably get you a Charmander and a Bunnelby. I'm slightly interested in your Squirtle and Bulbasaur, but mainly if they're female (preferably with a unique PokéBall) and have their respective hidden abilities. Otherwise, I'm also interested in your Modest Scrappy Whismur. Is it male/female? What kind of PokéBall does it have?

Send me a PM if you're interested.

I can give Larvitar, Gible, Honedge, Skarmory, Dratini, or Slowpoke spitbacks. Let me know what you want.
I'm not particularly interested in IVs, so it doesn't matter either way; a Larvitar would be nice, though ~ x)
I'll just be giving you a random infected Noibat, if it's okay with you !

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That's fine. I'll have to breed a Larvitar (don't have any on my game currently that I'm not using competitively or for breeding) so can you give me a few minutes?

That's fine. I'll have to breed a Larvitar (don't have any on my game currently that I'm not using competitively or for breeding) so can you give me a few minutes?
No problem ! I've already added you, so just let me know when you're ready -
and if it's going to take a lot of effort, then it's alright, just send me any random pokemon !

Hi people looking for someone with dittos or slowpokes in there safari, mine is steel with mawile, skarmory and klefki and my fc is 0130 2276 6169

Looking for a male Modest or Timid Noibat -in any ball, with any ability ! * U *
Also, looking for female modest//timid Raichu or Pikachu with Lightningrod ability in a Luxury Ball !
IVs and etc don't matter, I'm using them for breeding ~
I got them for you, whenever you are ready. ^ ^

I'm trading off Adamant Reckless Starly's. Can supply whichever gender. Mostly looking for spitbacks, but will consider other offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)