League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
from wat i remember that bronzodia thing was on reddit, it came from brasil where ppl do ban cho

Bronze players usually don't. They start to around Silver.

Until then you'll see the usual Blitzcrank / Thresh / Malphite / Hecarim / yadayada. I once saw a Karthus ban and nearly put my hand through my face.
??? I wouldnt personally waste a ban on karthus but i see people banning him all the way up to diamond streams

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
nobody's whining about that double relic shield bullshit ?
I've met a Leona yesterday, she had 4k HP min 30. She was running around giving no fuck like mundo. Her whole build was screaming "I'm too paid for this shit".
It was lame to be an adc this game.

went digging through my old photos and found this ancient screenshot from late 2011

i was around summoner level 25 at the time and this was my first penta

good times

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

i finally able to play as zac after days of trying to get it going. this game was so hard early game . mid game it got better after i grabbed some mr and was able to ward. and late game got hard again after i hit max items and we had no vision

i kind of feel like any champion that doesn't have the choice of going either ad or ap is going to fall flat in ofa purely because it's too easy to stack one kind of resistance. lategame vs any 5 long range mages is hard, i was 5 maokai vs 5 anivia and we crushed early but their waveclear meant all of them were able to farm well enough. still won but it was a long game

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
went digging through my old photos and found this ancient screenshot from late 2011

i was around summoner level 25 at the time and this was my first penta

good times
I am level 25 and there are no circumstances under which I can /[all] chat???
riot why you remove functionality

also from the front page of reddit

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
They never removed /all chat functionality. It's under the menu options. You should probably dig a little deep if you want to enable it...

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
lol, the message it gives me (whenever I try to /all) is "all chat functionality is disabled for this game mode" (iirc, it's something like that at least, there's a second sentence that I have never read that i'm forgetting, probably says you can go into the menus and enable it), so I assumed it was only available in ranked. well hey now I can all chat, how nice, i'm dumb

The only thing I see is a BOTRK/LW Rammus
:pirate:
oh god

in champ select he was going on about how he was going to pick a super tanky jungler

and he picks rammus and rushes bilgewater + double dagger into bork

we weren't even destroying them in the beginning; it was actually a pretty close game but NOPE

smite+TP+bork rush rammus

plat I is a hell of a tier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)