[MCG93's] Breeding Grounds and Trade Thread (UPDATE: HP Fire and HP Ice Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry; your thread has nothing that interests me at the moment.

I can trade it to you for two items. I'm looking for a choice scarf and an assault vest.

I'm interested in Mareep (female) and Cleffa (male).

If you can get me a female flawless riolu/lucario, we'll call it a deal.

alrighty we got a deal. Can you try to breed a "calm" nature 31/x/31/30/31/30 Chlorophyll Bulbasaur (HP Fire). It's okay if it timid, but best if it's calm nature. I will start breeding the flawless 5/6ivs female riolu now. Thanks in advance.

I have both. Pick one.

HP Fire is now at 60 power and modest and timid bulbas have the same spreads but different stats (obviously).

I am interested in your steadfast tyrogue as well as gooey goomy. However, I am also willing to trade for steadfast tyrogue + lefties. Let me know, and we can bargain (bargaining preferred over PM).

I am only interested in the Togepi.

I don't think I have any calm parents in the Monster egg group; sorry! I can only do timid and modest at the moment. Calm will take time, if you're willing to wait.

I don't think I have any calm parents in the Monster egg group; sorry! I can only do timid and modest at the moment. Calm will take time, if you're willing to wait.
The goal of being the poke master can't wait. So i will just take either female timid or female modest :)

The goal of being the poke master can't wait. So i will just take either female timid or female modest :)
Whoa, female? Female has a hatch percentage of .625% so it is almost 10 times as rare as HP fire males, so it is much more valuable than males. I thought we were doing a deal for a male. If you want a female, it will have a higher price.

Whoa, female? Female has a hatch percentage of .625% so it is almost 10 times as rare as HP fire males, so it is much more valuable than males. I thought we were doing a deal for a male. If you want a female, it will have a higher price.
ehh will take male then. Oh if i can't breed a flawless female riolu can i gave u 2 flawless male instead? hatching female riolu's is hard xd

ehh will take male then. Oh if i can't breed a flawless female riolu can i gave u 2 flawless male instead? hatching female riolu's is hard xd
I already have a flawless male riolu. I need a female riolu to complete the set and breed for physical/special sweepers.

I already have a flawless male riolu. I need a female riolu to complete the set and breed for physical/special sweepers.
Are you taking any items then? Any megastone u need? I breeded 2 box. Best female riolu i could came up with is 4ivs on Hp, Atk, Def, Speed. :/

Are you taking any items then? Any megastone u need? I breeded 2 box. Best female riolu i could came up with is 4ivs on Hp, Atk, Def, Speed. :/
I'll accept a 4 IV female Riolu with items then. Do you have any Y exclusive megastones?

31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid Chlorophyll Male (HP Fire)
I want this. I can offer shiny Scatterbug (M) - Timid, Compound Eyes, 31\18\31\31\31\31. If that does not interest you, you can CMT for non-shiny stuff.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, it evolves into sandstorm Vivillon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)