Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 Shiny Charizards (clones) for trade:

Shiny Charizard @ Lv 100; hatched in Premier Ball
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk/ 6 Def/ 252 Spe
Egg Moves: DD, Outrage, Dragon Pulse
Current Moveset: Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Roost
Can be nicknamed (MM bred before all the Instacheck/SV shenanigans)

Looking for:
Other perfect shiny Pokemon (preferably in unique Pokeballs).
Would you like a shiny 31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31 Adamant gale wings fletchling in a repeat ball with the egg move Quick Guard for one of your Charizard/Charmander? I can train it and level it up.
also what do you mean by clones?

Does anyone here have an Aroma Veil Spritzee they're able to trade over? I have no Spritzees in my safaris, and I just need the ability available; I don't care about the IVs or Nature.

Okay people serious question here, Heal Ball or Luxury Ball for Smoochum

Edit: got impatient threw a luxury ball at it lol

Would you like a shiny 31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31/ 31 Adamant gale wings fletchling in a repeat ball with the egg move Quick Guard for one of your Charizard/Charmander? I can train it and level it up.
also what do you mean by clones?
Yea I'll do this trade. You also don't have train it up. And clone means that these are copies of my original Charizard, which was created through a glitch in the game or by hard-modding the 3DS itself. If you're concerned about the legality of clones, here is a recent post by one of the Moderators of the Wifi forums (it can be found on the last past of the Wifi Blacklist thread):
Smogon has accepted cloning since Wi-Fi's creation in 2007. On top of it being impossible to tell a clone from its original Pokemon, cloning is a staple of 5th and 4th gen trading.

Last edited:
Looking for 5 iv male speed boost adamant torchic. I would like the IVs to be 31/31/31/XX/31/31. I don't know if he can get thunder punch in gen 6, but if you have that I will definitely take it. Pm me with offers.

Fs: Phantumps, Banettes, Spiritomb. Fc: 5456-0725-6836. I am looking for a fairy type safari w. Mawile, an electric type safari w. Galvantula and a dragon type safari with Noibat. Please add me and I'll add anyone else who doesn't these safari's I don't mind :3. Please add me!

Have these up for trade!

Shiny Jolly Riolu Prankster, 28\31\31\5\31\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Jolly Riolu Inner Focus, 28\31\31\5\31\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Jolly Riolu Prankster, 28\31\15\8\31\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Jolly Riolu Prankster, 28\31\31\8\14\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Jolly Riolu Prankster, 3\31\31\5\31\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Jolly Riolu Prankster, 31\31\31\8\30\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Jolly Riolu Prankster, 31\31\21\5\31\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Modest Female Ralts 29\22\31\31\20\31 with Baton pass
Shiny Quirky Braixen Wih awesome sp attack, sp defense and speed.
Shiny Bold Goomy 31/??/??/31/31/31
Shiny Hardy Krabby with 31 IV's in HP and Sp. Attack.
Shiny Mld Audino with 31 IV'S in HP and Sp. Attack
Shiny Calm Dunsparce with 31 IV's in HP and Attack
Shiny Sassy Pikachu
Shiny Timid Panpour 31 Ivs in Speed and HP
Shiny Naughty Pancham with high Attack
Shiny Quiet Clauncher
Shiny Timid Skrelp
Shiny Rash Krookodile
Shiny Jolly Beartic
Shiny Adamant Staryu
Shiny Calm Female Chespin
Shiny Lax Dedenne

Looking for shinies
I have a shiny naughty snorunt. Not great, I know, but I would REALLY like one of those Riolus.

Got a box full of 4IV Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Adamant Marills for trade. Most have perfect HP, Atk, and Spe. The last IV is either in Def or SpDef.

Also offering 3-4 IV Rough Skin/Sand Veil Naive Gibles and 3-4 IV Leech Seed + Spikes Relaxed Ferroseeds.

Looking for 3-4 IV Timid Noibats (with Switcheroo would be cool) or 3-4 IV Naughty/Naive Justified Absol (with Play Rough would also be cool). I'd be happy to take spitbacks and trade more than one of my critters for these.
Bumping.

If you got any cool 3-4 IV Dittos, I'll trade for those too.

Fs: Phantumps, Banettes, Spiritomb. Fc: 5456-0725-6836. I am looking for a fairy type safari w. Mawile, an electric type safari w. Galvantula and a dragon type safari with Noibat. Please add me and I'll add anyone else who doesn't these safari's I don't mind :3. Please add me!
I have a galvantula safari. Fc:3093-7886-4272

I've got two female Modest Gooey Goomy, both with 31/x/31/31/31/31. Looking for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie for one of them and an offer for the other.
New page bump. Can also offer any BP item, including Ability Capsules.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I want to get a team with as many gold shinies as possible. Now when I say gold I don't mean yellow. I need GOLD pokemon. I'm already planning on getting steelix and foretress, but is there anything else you can think of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)