Multi Gen Weekend Tournaments - 26/10 @ 8:00 pm GMT+2 - Gen 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we have a new ace in town? Gratz Jim!

Ps. Want a summary of my boys manaphy and kebabes game.

Ill try joining this next week, usually busy on sats though.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Looks like we have a new ace in town? Gratz Jim!

Ps. Want a summary of my boys manaphy and kebabes game.

Ill try joining this next week, usually busy on sats though.
Somebody else can summarize it better but all you need to know is that bisharp is gay and Darkrai da bess

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Somebody else can summarize it better but all you need to know is that bisharp is gay and Darkrai da bess
Triggering defiant 3x in a single match smfh.

On topic: overall matches were pretty good though how I let orch talk me into going with fagkey team was beyond me. Also fuck tytar, too well trained.

On topic: overall matches were pretty good though how I let orch talk me into going with fagkey team was beyond me. Also fuck tytar, too well trained.
smd, i did no such thing.

congrats jimmy! :) Personally, i was rooting for Manaphy but, o well, mega lucario too strong.

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor

I triggered it once cuz I didn't know what Defiant did and won anyway gdi
smd, i did no such thing.

congrats jimmy! :) Personally, i was rooting for Manaphy but, o well, mega lucario too strong.
He had a very good team match up in that I couldn't really sac anything to his Darkrai's Sleep without losing a core member, and he played this to his advantage well with Ogre.

I think the tournament worked out well and it went very smooth and no waiting times.

However It would be nice if it was just like a couple hours earlier. I often found myself just clicking buttons instead of thinking, I guess the best is if the times rotates so it fits us Europeans good some weeks and Americans other weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)