Flying Blind Tourney - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave the win to my opponent.

We had to use PO because we couldn't figure out PS and get it to support No Team Preview. While attempting to work through it, we also revealed our first teams to each other accidentally.

Then I download PO, import my team, and opponent requests that we mimic the exact same turns (which had him winning 6-5). After the battle, which he won, I realize PO didn't import natures and all my mons were Hardy nature.

I enter the second battle with a different team and a few turns in I realize PO didn't import abilities either so I quit, said "f*** this shit" and gave my opponent the win.

GG

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Rockhp31 pretty much outplayed me but I was able to hax him like mad to win 2-0. GG and thanks for being such a good sport about it :)

ss234

bop.
jirachee missed our scheduled time on tuesday, and then didn't respond to the irc pm I sent yesterday. Activity altho I understand if it's a coinflip because yeah no evidence.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Extending this round until Saturday, November 30th, due to the lack of battles completed. Please try to complete them asap, it is apparent that PO is going to be required for the time being as well.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
activity post, my opp didn't reply to my message
whoa what... after you missed our scheduled time you asked for a time the next day which i didnt see until past that... hopefully we can actually get a time that works at some point before the deadline though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)