Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GCSChris, thats just some lag, given a few seconds the sprite will change to mega kangaskhan and size will be normal. This has aways happened on PS (cherrim changing formes) but most people have only noticed now with mega evolutions
Yeah this happened to me once before and it quickly fixed itself but this remained like that for like 3 minutes (I had to actually leave the battle, so I neever got to see it fix itself, I assume it would stay like that forever in that battle)

Belch does not consume a berry upon use. Instead it just fails when you're holding a berry :C
That's a bug, but not the one you think it is. Belch isn't usable at all, as in you can't select it, until a berry is consumed, whether naturally or through Bug Bite or Pluck. It should be grayed out until that happens (this may already be implemented, but I'm pretty sure it's been a while since the client last updated).

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
normal banette outspeeds sableye as well, so this is incorrect. make sure you're running max speed on banette.
Normal Banette does not have Prankster which is where I think you guys are getting confused. Prof Toke is correct.

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
I was playing LC with Unburden Swirlix, used berry juice, thus activating Unburden. Then, I thieved an item and was outsped by a 19 speed 'mon (i was well over that accounting Unburden). From as far as I can remember, Unburden activates when you lose your item, and stays that way regardless of whether or not you acquire another (including when using trick, remember that from the trickfloon days).

Has this changed in Gen VI or is it a bug?
It was like this in Gen V as well although I'm unsure about in Gen IV

There is a problem on the teambuilder. It automatically removes all the EVs of my Gyarados even I haven't touched the team for ages. I didn't find that out until Waterfall suddenly fails to OHKO Blaziken.

My Zoroark has not been using Illusion at all in Gen 5 OU (It comes in as a Zoroark, my opponent noticed it also so it's not just from my view. I have tried mixing up the team slots but it never works regardless of where/when I play it.
nvm, if i put it in the second slot it works

Super Mario Bro

All we ever look for
Once Pokemon mega evolve in replays, they disappear. I've only encountered this issue with Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Gardevoir so far, but I assume it's the same for the others as well.

Is Lock-On supposed to guarantee that the user's teammate's next move hits? Because I've never heard of that happening, and it's implied in the move description that it only applies to the user, not their teammate. Yet, someone has beaten me twice now using Lock-On with Klefki, followed by Guillotine with Bisharp. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2014beta-66819900 There's the replay of the second battle I had where this happened. They did it on turn 3 and turn 7. If this is supposed to happen, that's fine and I'll prepare for it in the future, but it seems like something's wrong, because I have yet to see this work in-game.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
I just lost a match thanks to my opponent using a Defog Scizor in OU (pre-bank). Scizor can't have Defog in pre-bank OU.

Last edited:
Sniper Fearow keeps giving me a pop up saying it can only get it's ability from a specific event when It's available in Gen 5 dream world and Gen 6 Friend Safari

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not a major deal as it doesn't affect the course of gameplay and is only a factor in who gets the win/loss at the end of the game, but the tiebreakers for VGC 2014 (beta) are incorrect. There should be no such thing as a tie in the game.

Turn 6
The opposing Talonflame used Brave Bird!
Azumarill lost 49.3% of its health!
The opposing Talonflame is damaged by recoil!
The opposing Talonflame fainted!
Azumarill used Aqua Jet!
The opposing Garchomp lost 33.3–35.3% of its health!
Azumarill is hurt by the opposing Garchomp's Rough Skin!
The opposing Garchomp fainted!
Azumarill fainted!
Tie between MonkeyPaul and Firestorm!
Ladder updating...
MonkeyPaul's rating: 1333 → 1365
(+32 for tying)
Firestorm's rating: 1626 → 1613
(-13 for tying)
In this case, MonkeyPaul should have won the match as per the rules:
A player wins by making his or her opponent’s final Pokémon faint.
  • If the player’s final Pokémon used Selfdestruct, Explosion, Destiny Bond, or Final Gambit, and both players’ final Pokémon faint as a result, the player who used the move loses that game.
  • If a player’s final Pokémon used Double‐Edge, Volt Tackle, Flare Blitz, Take Down, Submission, Brave Bird, Wood Hammer, Head Smash, Struggle, Head Charge, or Wild Charge, or was holding Life Orb, and both players’ final Pokémon faint as a result, the player who used the move wins that game.
  • If both players’ final Pokémon faint due to a weather condition, such as Hail or Sandstorm, the player whose Pokémon faints last wins the game. This includes the effects of Perish Song.
  • If a Pokémon’s Ability (such as Rough Skin, Aftermath, Liquid Ooze, or Iron Barbs) or held item (such as Rocky Helmet) results in each player’s final Pokémon fainting, the player whose Pokémon had the Ability or held item wins the game.
A player who selects “Run” during a battle will count as the loser of that game, whether selected intentionally or not.
Full Rules: http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/327-standard-ruleset/

So this one's interesting. Accidentally tabbed out of Showdown after selecting my move (Volt Switch), then went immediately back in and rejoined the battle. I guess because of this, Volt Switch did not work properly, and Magnezone did not switch out until next turn, giving the opponent a free move.

Searched the thread for "Volt Switch", nothing relevant came up.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokebankoubeta-67079007

Could just be missing something, but hyper beam does not seem to be working correctly. On VGC2014, used Hyper Beam with Gardevoir and it allowed me to use Protect on the next turn. Happened in another match as well, but when used again later in the game it worked correctly.
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/vgc2014beta-67155111
If Hyper Beam doesn't connect, the Pokemon does not need to recharge, and being blocked by Protect (what happened here) counts as not connecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)