Darth & Sweetness Trade + Service Company

CMT for this one; I wanted the ability that yields Intimidate Hitmontop:

Impish | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Guts/Steadfast
Any Egg Move available, just ask, Rapid Spin is the only one on demand.

Could you please make it this:
Hitmontop Impish 31/31/31/X/31/31 Stone edge, Foresight, Close Combat, Rapid Spin 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Defense

If so, I'll spice up the deal somehow. What ever you think is fair. Maybe a flawed female of the male monster you ask for?

Hello! I'm very interested in the Tyrogue. I would like an Impish one with Guts as ability and Rapid Spin as egg move. Please see my thread. I'm willing to trade 2 Pokemon for it.

Check my thread for your Impish Tyrogue with Mach Punch... Idk for sure which ability goes to Intimidate when it's evolved into Hitmontop, but yea.... with that ability lol

CMT for this one; I wanted the ability that yields Intimidate Hitmontop:

Impish | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Guts/Steadfast
Any Egg Move available, just ask, Rapid Spin is the only one on demand.

Could you please make it this:
Hitmontop Impish 31/31/31/X/31/31 Stone edge, Foresight, Close Combat, Rapid Spin 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Defense

If so, I'll spice up the deal somehow. What ever you think is fair. Maybe a flawed female of the male monster you ask for?
To ev train it as well i'd like 2 Pokemon. Tyrouge is harder to breed then rotom so i think it is only fair let me know if you gree
Hello! I'm very interested in the Tyrogue. I would like an Impish one with Guts as ability and Rapid Spin as egg move. Please see my thread. I'm willing to trade 2 Pokemon for it.
I'd love female wooper with 31/31/31/x/31/31 and female klefki with 31/0/31/x/31/31

Check my thread for your Impish Tyrogue with Mach Punch... Idk for sure which ability goes to Intimidate when it's evolved into Hitmontop, but yea.... with that ability lol
Yeah i can breed this. Guts is the ability you want, would you do a shroomish and 1 credit in our shop for it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)