Scruffy and Valoo's 6th gen Trade Thread - NEW BOLD Zapdos and Extremely Rare Fennekin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my way to Columbus here soon and won't be able to do any kind of trading until after Thanksgiving on Friday, that cool with you?

I was reading through as saw that you're after an Impish Magikarp (and I wager you'd want it 5V). I could take on that project while you're out of town for a Sableye of yours! Would that work over my previous beg? :3

I was reading through as saw that you're after an Impish Magikarp (and I wager you'd want it 5V). I could take on that project while you're out of town for a Sableye of yours! Would that work over my previous beg? :3
I actually went out and just bred it myself not too long ago or else I'd definitely take you up on that >.<

I actually went out and just bred it myself not too long ago or else I'd definitely take you up on that >.<
Dang... I see on your wants that you're also after a Bold Overcoat Vullaby. That was actually on my list of upcoming projects, so I could do that one now and get you one soon. I assume you want Foul Play on it right?

Dang... I see on your wants that you're also after a Bold Overcoat Vullaby. That was actually on my list of upcoming projects, so I could do that one now and get you one soon. I assume you want Foul Play on it right?
Actually if you could do an Impish Overcoat Vullaby with Knock Off and Foul Play, that would be awesome! That for my Sableye?

Actually if you could do an Impish Overcoat Vullaby with Knock Off and Foul Play, that would be awesome! That for my Sableye?
I can for sure do that! I'll have it done as soon as I can, and will let you know when it's ready. And yes, for a Sableye.

Will you be able to breed a Bold Growlithe with Morning Sun?
I want to use this set:
-Sunny Day
-Fire Blast
-Solarbeam
-Morning Sun
Thanks!

Alright! I have your Impish (5V) Overcoat Vullaby, complete with Knock Off, Foul Play, and Roost, all ready for ya! Let me know when you're available for trading.

EDIT: Crap no it's not. My game cartridge popped out in the final breeding phase and I gotta redo it. Shouldn't take too long though. Man I'm stupid......

Last edited:
Hi Scruffy, your Marrils have caught my eye. All I really have right now is calm 31/xx/31/31/31/31 liquid ooze rapid spin Tentacools. If you want one, I would be glad to trade. Thanks.

Will you be able to breed a Bold Growlithe with Morning Sun?
I want to use this set:
-Sunny Day
-Fire Blast
-Solarbeam
-Morning Sun
Thanks!
I hadn't planned on it, right now I have everything in stock and that took a while, and I've been trying to EV train everything I've gotten in trades (and level them up) and that's a taking a while.... A looooooong while lol. I'll probably breed a Bold Growlithe in the future but right now my focus is on EV training and leveling up all my competitive stuff.

Alright! I have your Impish (5V) Overcoat Vullaby, complete with Knock Off, Foul Play, and Roost, all ready for ya! Let me know when you're available for trading.

EDIT: Crap no it's not. My game cartridge popped out in the final breeding phase and I gotta redo it. Shouldn't take too long though. Man I'm stupid......
Haha it's cool dude, I can't say I've done that before, but I'll assume it happens to the best of us lol. Message me when you're all set!

Hi Scruffy, your Marrils have caught my eye. All I really have right now is calm 31/xx/31/31/31/31 liquid ooze rapid spin Tentacools. If you want one, I would be glad to trade. Thanks.
Yea that'd be awesome actually, I don't have a Tentacool. Right now I have the two females that I'm able to trade, if that's okay?

I hadn't planned on it, right now I have everything in stock and that took a while, and I've been trying to EV train everything I've gotten in trades (and level them up) and that's a taking a while.... A looooooong while lol. I'll probably breed a Bold Growlithe in the future but right now my focus is on EV training and leveling up all my competitive stuff.

Haha it's cool dude, I can't say I've done that before, but I'll assume it happens to the best of us lol. Message me when you're all set!

Yea that'd be awesome actually, I don't have a Tentacool. Right now I have the two females that I'm able to trade, if that's okay?
ALRIGHT!!! I got it redone! And IMMEDIATELY saved!! I've got the Impish 5V Vullaby with Foul Play / Knock Off / Roost! I'm ready whenever you are! Which FC should I add?

Also, through re-breeding everything I happened to get two 6V Big Pecks ones, if you were interested in those.

EDIT: Also, my FC is in my Sig. Forgot to mention that. XD

ALRIGHT!!! I got it redone! And IMMEDIATELY saved!! I've got the Impish 5V Vullaby with Foul Play / Knock Off / Roost! I'm ready whenever you are! Which FC should I add?

Also, through re-breeding everything I happened to get two 6V Big Pecks ones, if you were interested in those.

EDIT: Also, my FC is in my Sig. Forgot to mention that. XD
Lol nice dude! I'm actually just interested in the 5IV one with Overcoat (female if possible), I'll be online in a sec. Use the fc in my sig

Lol nice dude! I'm actually just interested in the 5IV one with Overcoat (female if possible), I'll be online in a sec. Use the fc in my sig
Righto! Added! And I figured I'd offer because of my "luck" getting them both.

EDIT: And thank you!!! So very much!!

Last edited:
Interested in you pineco. I have 5 ivd (no sp ATK) adamant female marrill with aqua jet and belly drum. 5 iv female mold breaker panchams with storm throw and jolly 5 ived (no SpATK) gibles to offer. I also have a ditto FS

Interested in you pineco. I have 5 ivd (no sp ATK) adamant female marrill with aqua jet and belly drum. 5 iv female mold breaker panchams with storm throw and jolly 5 ived (no SpATK) gibles to offer. I also have a ditto FS
I can trade it for your female Pancham that you listed if that's cool with you, just let me know when you're able to trade

Have Hasty Protean frokie 31/31/31/31/x/31 and solar power jolly DD x/31/31/31/31/31 Charmander, interested in swinub or your electrike?

Adamant Scraggy (Moxie) with Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, DD
Modest/Bold/Timid Eevee (Anticipation) with Wish
Jolly/Adamant (Moxie/Guts) Heracross with CC, Megahorn, Pursuit, Rock Blast
Modest Deino
Jolly Shellder (Skill link) with Icicle spear and Rock Blast
Modest Goomy (Sap sipper or Gooey)
Jolly Gible (Rough Skin / Sand Veil) with Iron Head, Outrage

Would like to trade for a Quick Feet Shroomish and Klefki. Would like to have females if possible

Have Hasty Protean frokie 31/31/31/31/x/31 and solar power jolly DD x/31/31/31/31/31 Charmander, interested in swinub or your electrike?
Sorry I'm going to have to pass on those

Adamant Scraggy (Moxie) with Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Zen Headbutt, DD
Modest/Bold/Timid Eevee (Anticipation) with Wish
Jolly/Adamant (Moxie/Guts) Heracross with CC, Megahorn, Pursuit, Rock Blast
Modest Deino
Jolly Shellder (Skill link) with Icicle spear and Rock Blast
Modest Goomy (Sap sipper or Gooey)
Jolly Gible (Rough Skin / Sand Veil) with Iron Head, Outrage

Would like to trade for a Quick Feet Shroomish and Klefki. Would like to have females if possible
Sorry I'm going to have to pass on those too, I have most of those and am only interested in Scraggy if it has its HA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)