Noctowl for UU?

• Yes, I love Noctowl!

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • No way!

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • What is a "Noctowl"?

Votes: 20 28.6%

• Total voters
I would prefer a female with super luck. Thank you very much :)
Your post makes me want a shuppet now :x
Here is the thing: I only got Justified spitbacks available but I'll give you 31/31/31/x/31/31 Super Luck Absol without egg move and if you want I can add a male spitback with egg moves so you can breed it yourself.

I'm in a need of another Lucky Egg so I we can add a Shuppet maybe?
Sure!
I can throw in another lucky egg for a shuppet spit back :)
As long as the shuppet has the egg moves I'm perfectly happy with it regardless of gender.
I'm being more picky about the Absol because I've loved it ever since Ruby

Here is the thing: I only got Justified spitbacks available but I'll give you 31/31/31/x/31/31 Super Luck Absol without egg move and if you want I can add a male spitback with egg moves so you can breed it yourself.
If we do this, what would you like in exchange considering that I'll be breeding one for myself with your pokemon.
I can let you hold onto/use my 4IV and 3IV ditto until I return your Absols?
Wha cloning is out for gen 6 what :(

If we do this, what would you like in exchange considering that I'll be breeding one for myself with your pokemon.
I can let you hold onto/use my 4IV and 3IV ditto until I return your Absols?
Wha cloning is out for gen 6 what :(
you can keep both Absols and a Shuppet in return for 2 Lucky Eggs. Spitbacks are really easy to get so I don't care (same goes for that 5 IV Absol without egg moves :( ).

yeee, sadly :( Haven't you seen people trading 5 IV Ditto? you really think that's plain luck?

I thought people only had 1 5IV ditto to trade but I guess not D:
Since you're giving me such a nice trade, I'll throw in an extra lucky egg/metalcoat
you're very generous :o

I thought people only had 1 5IV ditto to trade but I guess not D:
Since you're giving me such a nice trade, I'll throw in an extra lucky egg/metalcoat
you're very generous :o
you think so? I really thought it was a fair trade D;

I appreciate that :D

thanks for the trade! lemme know if something's wrong!

Thank you very much for the trade ^_^
All 3 of those pokemons have 5IVs though the cleffa has the wrong nature while the growlithe is an imperfect 5IV

Yea perfectly fine with it. Take it as thanks for the generous offers. I don't value lucky eggs nearly as much as you so I wanted it to feel fair ;)

Yea perfectly fine with it. Take it as thanks for the generous offers. I don't value lucky eggs nearly as much as you so I wanted it to feel fair for me as well ;)
thank you :D ! I don't have Chansey Safari xD

I might PM you later about lending me that 4 IV Ditto. I want to breed a Cryogonal >.<

thank you :D ! I don't have Chansey Safari xD

I might PM you later about lending me that 4 IV Ditto. I want to breed a Cryogonal >.<
yea I actually caught this 4IV ditto within the first 20 I caught. Didn't realize how rare it was until my friends started getting jealous haha. Spent nearly 5-6 hours getting someone with a ditto safari to add me that day ._.
I won't be breeding rotoms anytime soon so feel free to ask for it
btw the ditto is x/31/31/x/31/31
perfect for breeding those attack/adamant pokemons

Last edited:
so uh, I just checked this female Absol and it's got everything but the egg moves <_<
like 31/31/31/31/31/31 in IVs
did you want it back?

so uh, I just checked this female Absol and it's got everything but the egg moves <_<
like 31/31/31/31/31/31 in IVs
did you want it back?
neh, keep it.

and yes, it got everything but the egg moves. You have to use the male spitback and her to 'make a perfect one'. That was what I had in mind sorry if you misunderstood it ;$

neh, keep it.

and yes, it got everything but the egg moves. You have to use the male spitback and her to 'make a perfect one'. That was what I had in mind sorry if you misunderstood it ;$
I understood that the female wasn't going to have egg moves but I was just surprised it had 6 IVs. You originally said it was gonna be 31/31/31/x/31/31 so I just wanted to make sure you didn't mind before I tamper with it ;)

I understood that the female wasn't going to have egg moves but I was just surprised it had 6 IVs. You originally said it was gonna be 31/31/31/x/31/31 so I just wanted to make sure you didn't mind before I tamper with it ;)
oh really it had 6 IV? lol hahaha
just keep it xD, it's a female after all :P

Insomia preferably. Is it okay that the Klefki's name is Korean though. I know some people don't like that so just a heads up.
okay, I'm sorry I give up. After an hour and a half of breeding not a single Insomnia one has hatched :(
I can give you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 male Frisk and a female 4 IV Insomnia if you want plus the Absol for the Klefki.

okay, I'm sorry I give up. After an hour and a half of breeding not a single Insomnia one has hatched :(
I can give you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 male Frisk and a female 4 IV Insomnia if you want plus the Absol for the Klefki.
Sure. FC:0447-6129-8891 ign - Cam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)