Mocha's Trading Café (Under construction)

Art Credit: Infinite-Z

Welcome to Mocha’s Trading Café. Pull up a seat at our bar or any of our tables, or sit back and relax into our lush couches. Our coffee is fresh, and our delicious ingredients are flexible to our customer’s needs. If you don’t like coffee, it’s alright - we have an extensive collection of beverages, natural juices, tea, pastries, and more. Our wide range of options will hopefully have something for everyone. Please keep in mind that we do run out of stock every now and then for a particular item of high request, however feel free to make any special orders and we will work on restocking breeding more to suit your needs.

Key

x / x / x / x / x / x = Hp / Attack / Defense / Special Attack / Special Defense / Speed

For Trade

- Shiny Charizard @ Luxury Ball
Nature: Timid
Ability: Blaze
IVs: All 31s
Moves: Fire Blast, Solarbeam, Focus Blast, Roost

- Shiny Suicune @ Dive Ball
Nature: Bold
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Moves: Rest, Calm Mind, Scald, Sleep Talk

- Shiny Aegislash @ Poke Ball
Nature: Brave
Ability: Stance Change
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Shadow Sneak, Swords Dance, King's Shield, Sacred Sword

- Shiny Infernape @ Poke Ball
Nature: Jolly
IVs: All 31s
Moves: Close Combat, Mach Punch

Under Construction

Under Construction

Under Construction

Under Construction

- Hidden Power breeding service: I can breed Hidden Power Pokemon for you. As of now, I can only do Hidden Power Electric/Grass breeding, but if you can provide a Ditto or Pokemon with the corresponding 30 IVs for other Hidden Powers (such as Ice, Fire, Fighting), I can breed those respected Hidden Powers for you onto the Pokemon.

- Breeding service in general: I can breed any Pokemon for you, since I have good Dittos to facilitate the process.

Looking For

Bisharp @ Poke Ball
Shiny: YES
OT: Mocha
Nickname of Pokemon: No nickname
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Attack / 52 Speed / 4 Hp
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Defiant
Moves: (all PP maxed)
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch (Egg move)
- Iron Head
- Knock Off (BW2 move tutor)

Notes: Shiny, Poke Ball, male, no nickname. Must have access to BW2 move tutor in-game to be able to teach it Knock Off.

---

Pinsir @ Poke Ball
Shiny: YES
Nickname of Pokemon: No nickname
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Hp
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
- Quick Attack (Egg move)
- Close Combat (Egg move)
- Swords Dance
- Return

Notes: Shiny, Poke Ball, male, no nickname. For some reason, this Pokemon has been incredibly tough for past Pokegenners to gen. I have a suspicion it has something to do with the ability, yet they are still given the option of selecting Moxie when genning it. Help please?

---

Charizard (X) @ Poke Ball
Shiny: NO
Nickname of Pokemon: Alduin
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Nature: Adamant
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage
- Thunderpunch

Notes: NOT shiny, Poke ball, has nickname

---

Last edited:
Seeing as I have a ton of Bold Eevees, I think I'd be willing to consider a Calm one. Which IVs/gender/egg moves (if any) does it have?

Added you. Feel free to send a trade invite when you're ready :)

Thanks for the trade! Let me know if you need a breeding pair with it, or for any more trades in the future. I'll have more Pokemon up on my next update.

Last edited:
I'll take one of your Furfrou's missing special attack, please. And a male, if you have any left. Thanks ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)