Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this won't be an every day thing, but I need someone to check some eggs for me. I have 5IV Mawile, and Noibat and Protean Froakie spitbacks for someone who helps me out.

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't get my 3DS to connect to the access point at all. No matter what I do, it doesn't connect, and I've tried over 10 times. Could someone here just check my TSV for me? My FC is 2552-1080-0919. If you can, thanks in advance :)

Almost done!
hey Moose V, i came from gamefaqs and can you check my TSV for me?
my friend code is 4828 5044 2032.
i already delete a friend because i have max 100 friend so i can add your friend code and i already add you so add me and we can trade a pokemon so you can check what's my TSV for me?

also can you add my bro too and check his too.
his friend code is 0533 5566 9286

i'll use his 3DS to add you too.

hey Moose V, i came from gamefaqs and can you check my TSV for me?
my friend code is 4828 5044 2032.
i already delete a friend because i have max 100 friend so i can add your friend code and i already add you so add me and we can trade a pokemon so you can check what's my TSV for me?

also can you add my bro too and check his too.
his friend code is 0533 5566 9286

i'll use his 3DS to add you too.
Sorry I'm about to go to sleep but if you're on around this time tomorrow I'll help you out

hey kinda new have been trying to breed a shiny charmander can anyone help me out. FC 0748-2627-5486 Shiny value 765.
What is da link for the database ?
Please scroll down the WiFi forums for the Shiny Hatcher Community Database found below:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...oin-shinyvalue-for-all-your-sv-needs.3492532/

Then go to the last page, and you'll find the updated list so you can find the respective Shiny Value.

I can't get Instacheck to work on my computer so I was hoping someone could find my TSV and also the one this egg has.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks.

Last edited:
sorry but just installed this, everything works fine: test connection worked, I can connect to internet through browser, use youtube, etc but when I try to add ppl on the Friend thing it says I'm online... wtf

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
sorry but just installed this, everything works fine: test connection worked, I can connect to internet through browser, use youtube, etc but when I try to add ppl on the Friend thing it says I'm online... wtf
Connecting to this has nothing to do with connect ability to browsers, youtube or anything else and how is being online a problem?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can't add friend codes?

EDIT: meant offline sorry
Oh, okay. Well if you're trying to add friend codes with only the Instacheck connection you need to get online, open the game (usually), then reconnect again to add people. It's a hassle, but there's nothing else you can do.

How do we go about getting taken off the SV database list? I'm getting way more requests than I can keep up with now that I'm back at work XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)