CAP 6 - Pre-Evo Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Welp, Cawmodore is all done! As the CAP Policy Review Committee works on updating some of our official CAP policy to Generation 6, we'll have the potential opportunity to create some pre-evolutions for CAP6. This will be a single bold vote. Make sure that you bold your vote and nothing else! A typical vote might look like the following:

My preferred entry

Any comments that the voter has would go below the votes in non-bold text. Bold text is used to determine what the user's votes are, so none of the supplementary text should be in bold.
Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you may be warned. You are allowed to say whatever you like in relation to your vote at the bottom of your post, but please do not look to begin a discussion. Keep those comments to #cap on IRC.

This poll will be open for 24 hours starting from this post.

You may only vote for one option. The list of possible votes is as follows:

None
One
Two

Note: If as a community, we do decide to create pre-evolution(s) for CAP 6, a leader for that process will be determined after this vote.

Last edited by a moderator:

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
None

Considering our similarities to Skarmory, I do not think Caw should have a Prevo.

Last edited:

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
One

It's a sailor boss, so my logic tells me that it needs a stepping stone to get to become a fearless, respectful sailor. Also, it looks very similar to Honchkrow, which has one prevo

Yeah it's my logic I hope that made sense

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Two

I'm pretty opposed to one because of Honchkrow's line, and I think our pre-evos could be adorable enough that none doesn't make any sense. Let's dream big.

One

I think this thing deserves a pre-evo. But based on the look of it I wouldn't think it would have more than one.

Two

I feel Cawm has many similarities with the empoleon family tree , they both start as marine pokemon and then develop a steel nature.

One

Although I wouldn't be opposed to an evolution chain along the lines of swabby > oarsman/lookout > captain.

Two

At first I was thinking one, but then it dawned on me that this guy has a lot of flavour potential - two'd be great. Furthermore, the novelty of X/Y is wearing off a bit, and it's not like the prevos require a playtest or anything that requires us to go backwards in particular. More artists are available, with the exception of those working on the PS! sprites [and that's mostly the sprite artists, though they do sometimes overlap], and as such, we'll get some good ideas and entries, I'm sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)