Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am looking for someone with the SV of 576. If anyone has this value, could they Please PM me. It's a Pawniard!

I am looking for a Male Natu / Xatu / Munna with Stored Power (none is fine, I'll just level it up)

In return, I can give a 5 IV Solosis or Scyther with respective nature and ability.

Thank you!!
Natu/Munna? Sounds like Swoobat breeding, I have a few imperfect 5IV Simple females and males with stored power already on them if you're interested.

Natu/Munna? Sounds like Swoobat breeding, I have a few imperfect 5IV Simple females and males with stored power already on them if you're interested.
That sounds good. Except I believe you have everything I have... Except for Duskull and Minccino.

That sounds good. Except I believe you have everything I have... Except for Duskull and Minccino.
Aaand I have Mincinno and someone's trading me a Duskull soon. What Nature is that Solosis? What's you Vivillon pattern? Do you have a Shiny Stone? I am surprisingly bad at super training.

Aaand I have Mincinno and someon's trading me a Duskull. What Nature is that Solosis? Also do you have a Shiny Stone? I am surprisingly bad at super training.
Bold, something you have, I believe.
And sure why not... I'll go do that Shiny Stone farming...

Bold, something you have, I believe.
And sure why not... I'll go do that Shiny Stone farming...
I don't know if it's the anime avatar or the strain my eyes font you use, but you are not intimidating in the least...

Anyway, I'll send you a dad for free. 5IV imperfect Timid w/ Roost and Stored Power. I'll call it karma or something. They're taking up space anyway.

I don't know if it's the anime avatar or the strain my eyes font you use, but you are not intimidating in the least...

Anyway, I'll send you a dad for free. I'll call it karma or something. They're taking up space.
I'm not trying to be imtimidating... D: I don't know where you got that. OTL;
Uhm, okay. o-o'

Thanks. ^^;

I'm not trying to be imtimidating... D: I don't know where you got that. OTL;
Uhm, okay. o-o'

Thanks. ^^;
Haha, the combination of the small font and your avatar is one I'd call meek is all I'm saying.
The dads are Timid 5IV imperfect w/ Roost and Stored Power. I'll add you now.

Swoobat's to good of a Pokemon to only be in one or two shops.

Last edited:
Haha, the combination of the small font and your avatar is one I'd call meek is all I'm saying.
The dad's are Timid 5IV imperfect w/ Roost and Stored Power. I'll add you now.

Swoobat's to good of a Pokemon to only be in one or two shops.
Thank you for the Woobat. I sent you a Bidoof with Curse and Yawn. ^^;

Haha, thanks. I saw the Sawk in your wanted list. If you ever obtain one and can breed it, I'll be very interested. Good luck with your shop.
Oh, also, you may delete me off your roster. I noticed that you trade a lot, so I want you to know that it's okay. I'll still keep you in my roster since more Pokemon to breed. |D

Oh, also, you may delete me off your roster. I noticed that you trade a lot, so I want you to know that it's okay. I'll still keep you in my roster since more Pokemon to breed. |D
That's courteous of you. I usually just go through every few days an delete any names I don't remember.

Hey Guys! I'm new and have been trying to troll reddit to potentially find someone to help me out with some trades! Just trying to finish up my Pokedex for Kalos! Not a whole lot left...getting antsy haha! I'm really down to about ~10 total that I need left and I just want the "caught" status so if you trade me anything "valuable" I'll trade right back as well as offer some type of consolation with the trade!

The last ones I need are:
Kingdra(I have Seadra and Dragon Scale just need to trade)
Rhyperior
Zapdos
Weavile
Gliscor
Scizor (I have Scyther and Metal Coat just need to trade once again)
Xerneas

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

EDIT: I forgot to my put FC 2707-2196-6959 hah oops! Thanks again :)

Looking for some good 4-5iv preferably female pokemon in two egg groups. I'm doing a giant breeding link and so far the only pokemon I have breed greatly is Gible, I have about 200~ of them in mulitple natures (the good ones are Hasty though) and just bred a batch with outrage, iron tail, iron head, and sand tomb. I'll consider all offers!

Hey Guys! I'm new and have been trying to troll reddit to potentially find someone to help me out with some trades! Just trying to finish up my Pokedex for Kalos! Not a whole lot left...getting antsy haha! I'm really down to about ~10 total that I need left and I just want the "caught" status so if you trade me anything "valuable" I'll trade right back as well as offer some type of consolation with the trade!

The last ones I need are:
Kingdra(I have Seadra and Dragon Scale just need to trade)
Rhyperior
Zapdos
Weavile
Gliscor
Scizor (I have Scyther and Metal Coat just need to trade once again)
Xerneas

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

EDIT: I forgot to my put FC 2707-2196-6959 hah oops! Thanks again :)
I can cover Xerneas, mind swapping Yveltal and then back so I can have it in my dex? I can also help with Scizor and Kingdra while we're at it.

Looking for some good 4-5iv preferably female pokemon in two egg groups. I'm doing a giant breeding link and so far the only pokemon I have breed greatly is Gible, I have about 200~ of them in mulitple natures (the good ones are Hasty though) and just bred a batch with outrage, iron tail, iron head, and sand tomb. I'll consider all offers!
Do you have any Rough Skin females?

I can cover Xerneas, mind swapping Yveltal and then back so I can have it in my dex? I can also help with Scizor and Kingdra while we're at it.
That would be beautiful. Mind adding me and I can add you once I finish this round on BM? It'll only be a few more!

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looking for someone with SV 3449, not listed in the SV database. I will offer any quintflawless (i.e. 5IV) Pokemon from my thread (excluding the Ditto and shinies) to anyone with this SV for help hatching an egg. I will offer a spitback to anyone who refers me to a trustworthy hatcher with this SV.

Also looking for a 3IV+ spitback female Aroma Veil Spritzee in a Heal Ball, trading a spitback for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)