[GP Ready 1/1] Blissey

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks you for reminding me, I have had this on the backburner and had time just now.

Anyway, the check is Implemented. I do however have to go through it again because I imagine I missed a few things, (I didn't even know I missed things last time).

The only thing I didn't implement was Whirlwind -> Roar for the Hippowdon teammate part, as Hippowdon can and should be using Whildwind now. It is part of the completed set here.

Does this make it Completed now? In any case its just going to be GP 1/1 until I check again...

---

I do apologize for any inconvenience I have been. Outside of my procrastination (I should of admittedly implemented this sooner), my poor writing isn't because of laziness, but because I am terrible at English and have a learning disorder. I cannot for the life of me understand what a clause is or identify the subject of a sentence. And yes, I did almost fail middle school English because of this, the American school system just keeps on pushing you along even if you didn't learn anything and focuses more on MLA style than what is actually written.
Didn't know about Roar vs Whirlwind. I thought that was just a mistake. If that's the case, then yes, I am mistaken. Giving it your own checks is always good, but I personally found it to be okay otherwise. This is indeed completed.

Regarding your English, I'm not berating you, it's an understandable issue. Nobody's fault or whatever. Yeah, I agree it's a shame how things work. But there's nothing wrong with that. Like I said, feel free to get in touch with myself or any other senior GP member and we can help you out. Otherwise, as long as you aren't just throwing up words and making our checks look like christmas trees, there isn't a huge issue. We are here to help, and it isn't like you aren't capable. It isn't like you can't manage, and it's not like checking your work becomes a burden for us (me, at least).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)