Multi Gen Weekend Tournaments - 26/10 @ 8:00 pm GMT+2 - Gen 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some confusion with the identity of Level 56 which nearly costed him the tournament, he played Hack He Must and took the game convincingly. Congratulations! #freelevel56

I am speechless about my really devastating loss. I kinda misplayed, but that's my own fault. Grats to level56, had no idea Blaze+Deoxys-A HO was that good so I wasn't exactly well prepared. Still very well played, there is not much to say about this.

Summary of tour otherwise, p clean wins for me except vs edgar, sorry about that. A lot of drawn out matches were seen but there were many fun games anyway. Thanks for hosting melee!

Does 56 have any other ACCs and if so, what are they? Also, hack, if you didn't leave and you played it well you could've potentially won, because ho-oh took out blaziken after you left (obviously he would still have the advantage, but still). gratz to level 56 though.

An alt check on PS made it appear as if 56 was an alt of Spiral Nightmare but it was shown to be inaccurate when cross checking the IPs from their forum posts in this thread.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Does 56 have any other ACCs and if so, what are they? Also, hack, if you didn't leave and you played it well you could've potentially won, because ho-oh took out blaziken after you left (obviously he would still have the advantage, but still). gratz to level 56 though.
He absolutely had no chance for a comeback, the only reason blaze died was because at that point whoever was playing stopped caring and used knock off over flare blitz. And even after blaze died whover was using hacks team got overwhelmed quickly afterwards

Last edited:
He absolutely had no chance for a comeback, the only reason blaze died was because at that point whoever was playing stopped caring and used knock off over flare blitz. And even after blaze died whover was using hacks team got overwhelmed quickly afterwards
Wait, knock off is stronger then Flare Blitz (outside of sun ofc)

It was lvl 56 who used knock off which is stronger than flare blitz, and it was pretty close in the end. I was the one who took over from hack but maybe hack coulda done a better job.

So level 56 is his main account, right?

I haven't picked the time yet because I'm trying to get the time for the uberscast decided first.

Due to the issues with the uberscast I have delayed deciding on the time for the weekend tournament. However, there will likely be one at 6 PM GMT+0 (like last weekend) tomorrow. This time remains subject to change depending on the Uberscast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)