Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time my Windows does a recent critical update, it removes my ability to reply on the forums in boxes like these. Why is that, and how can I fix that? I have to do system restore in order to reply again.

Hello everyone, looking for a 5IV Squirtle (everything except attack) that isn't from the US. Trying to breed a perfect shiny.
I'll give you a 5IV Bold Squirtle (with Dragon Pulse if you cared), or I can offer you a 5IV adamant Fletchling, with Gale Wings obviously.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a ditto friend safari? If you do please PM me and I'll give you a Battle Maison item just for your friend code. Not even kidding.

Looking for a 5 IV Shiny Froakie with the ability Protean. I can offer 2 Shiny Gibles for it. (one of them has 4 IVs and the other one has 5 IVs)

2 quick questions:

Does anyone have gen4 pokerus they can trade me?
--
and
--
is there any way in pokemon diamond to scale back the levels of pokemon in battles with other ds's like it does in the battle tower?
need to battle a friend but our pokemon are all wildly different levels(few 50s mixed with 80s and 70s) and we need to make it an even playing ground

2 quick questions:

Does anyone have gen4 pokerus they can trade me?
--
and
--
is there any way in pokemon diamond to scale back the levels of pokemon in battles with other ds's like it does in the battle tower?
need to battle a friend but our pokemon are all wildly different levels(few 50s mixed with 80s and 70s) and we need to make it an even playing ground
Pretty sure if you battle in the Union Room they'll all go to level 30. Not 100% on that however.

I battled my friend a lot in gen 4 and when you go into the union room and set a battle, you can set it fore lvl 50 or 100. Hope that helps.

i have a 6 iv timid male ghastly with no egg move. Does it worth anything ? ( like 5 iv shinies perhap ) ?
I'm not sure if it's 5IV shiny valuable, though w/ those becoming more common perhaps. It is very valuable for breeding. You have a 6IV Male for the amporphous egg group, I set my own aside for breeding.

Last edited:
Is there a place to blacklist shiny value members that ignore others who request for help and still ask for help themselves? I'm mad that that scum is getting help while they're not paying attention to those that need them.

Is there a place to blacklist shiny value members that ignore others who request for help and still ask for help themselves? I'm mad that that scum is getting help while they're not paying attention to those that need them.
There might be a list somewhere, but honestly you can't keep people from being generous (shiny hatching for no payment). And if that person IS paying them, then its all fair.

Honestly, I myself have had a bad experience with this kind of oversensitivity. I could give you a dozen people on this site who have been the beneficiaries of my generosity, taking the time to give them dozens of quad-flawless pokemon to help them with breeding projects at no benefit to myself. In spite of this, I joined the Facebook Shiny Value page, and was immediately banned when I said no when someone asked me to hatch a quad flawless for them. No warning, no post stating the rules. I just said no and recommended that he go for quint flawless (since its so easy this gen) and then immediately the admin hammers me, accusing me of being derogitory and uppity, and telling me to "get off his page". :S

There might be a list somewhere, but honestly you can't keep people from being generous (shiny hatching for no payment). And if that person IS paying them, then its all fair.

Honestly, I myself have had a bad experience with this kind of oversensitivity. I could give you a dozen people on this site who have been the beneficiaries of my generosity, taking the time to give them dozens of quad-flawless pokemon to help them with breeding projects at no benefit to myself. In spite of this, I joined the Facebook Shiny Value page, and was immediately banned when I said no when someone asked me to hatch a quad flawless for them. No warning, no post stating the rules. I just said no and recommended that he go for quint flawless (since its so easy this gen) and then immediately the admin hammers me, accusing me of being derogitory and uppity, and telling me to "get off his page". :S
I'm pretty much like you, but that's not the thing, the problem is when someone never helps others but asks others for help.

In my case, I have a 6x kangy that I want opened but this guy plain ignores me, and ignores everyone else in his comments... I do give away stuff for helpers, even sometimes give away shinies with 5x when I have many extra ones, and I've helped around 25 people already myself...

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You don't "need" a shiny Pokemon and nobody is obligated to help you. The reddit SV community is having a massive shitstorm over it because you can't force everyone to abide by certain standards. I'd rather not have that shitstorm come over here because it's doing a favor for someone else. In my case, I ask help and always give compensation for their time but I don't have the time to help other people (also my internet sucks and D/Cs a lot), especially those who are not courteous of my time.

Last edited:
You don't "need" a shiny Pokemon and nobody is obligated to help you. The reddit SV community is having a massive shitstorm over it because you can't force everyone to abide by certain standards. I'd rather not have that shitstorm come over here because it's doing a favor for someone else. In my case, I ask help and always give compensation for their time but I don't have the time to help other people (also my internet sucks and D/Cs a lot), especially those who are not courteous of my time.
If you ask for help, and don't help others, you're scum, even if you compensate your helpers with leftover eggs that you would release anyways.

But that's enough, I won't bring the shitstorm here, I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)